Pelham F&G Carbine Match - July 12th

Dear Shooters:

There will be an IDPA-style "Carbine" Match this Saturday, July 12th at Pelham Fish and Game Club. The match will be approximately 100-150 rounds. Cost is STILL only $15. We are planning for 3 stages. Registration is from 8:30 AM until 11:00 AM at the tent in the pits. Some points include:

* Defensive Carbine (AR-15, FAL, AK, G3, etc.) acceptable.
* .223/5.56 mm, .308/7.62, 7.62x39 are typically used calibers. Pistol calibered carbines are acceptable as well.
* NO STEEL-CORE AMMO.
* 2 - 3 extra mags recommended
* You must have a sling.
* Carbines are to arrive at the range cased.
* Carbines must be carried muzzle-down. Tactical slings are acceptable if they carry the carbine muzzle down.
* We will be running a cold range. Chamber flags will be available at registration for $1.00

If we have enough staff, we will run a side match (pistol) on the plate rack. So if you have pistol ammo and want to shoot it at the "ammo monster", bring it along (IDPA rules apply).

The weather will be warm, so dress accordingly and bring water. We will have some bottled water available for competitors at $1.00 a bottle.

On Friday evening at 6:30 PM, we will hold our annual IDPA Carbine Clinic. This is a non-shooting presentation at the Pelham F&G clubhouse. It is free and open to all. If you never shot one of our carbine matches before, this is highly recommended.

If you have any questions, e-mail us at [email protected]. We hope to see you there!

Regards,
Paul DiMarco
IDPA Chairman
Pelham Fish and Game Club

P.S. If you have questions, please e-mail us above. I do not check PM's on this site too often.

Yes, it was an excellent match.

I really enjoyed that we had to move and shoot and reload. I'd like to see more stages, but I know that the space is limited there. It does appear, though, that one or two new action bays are being built. Here's hoping that is true.

My favorite was stage 3, the eco-terrorist attack. That one was fun.

Results are posted.

Attachments

• PFG_IDPA_Carbine_Match_July_12,_2008_Match_Results[1].pdf
    9.5 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom