• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pelosi:After Death of Kate Steinle Congress Has ‘Moral Responsibility’ on Gun Control

Must be a joke.

Her stance is just so rich and delicious.

This is right out of the Saul Alinsky playbook.

She needs to distract us from the illegal alien sanctuary city problem.

Sort of like Congress has a moral responsibility to deport illegal aliens with felony records, which they've passed laws to do, but Left-wing Statist Tyrant nullify to appease the voters (families of and illegal aliens themselves), dependent on the Big Government that has been created by said Tyrant.

The Tyrants are simply not going to acknowledge that the blood of the completely innocent (unlike some other highly politicized "victims" of recent months) woman is on Obama's hands. He should be charged with abetting and harboring a fugitive and accessory murder for his "Immigration Executive Actions".

I'd hit that.....

nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

You would think at least one of her handlers would clue her in that it was a stolen LE gun before she had a mic in front of her
Apparently she surrounds herself with people even dumber than she is.

Well, we keep seeing cops and feds lose their guns...maybe the gun control means them not having guns?

what a hag.

how bout some illegal alien control?

A good portion of this board would go totally ape#(*$. You are asking for federal agents to show up at work sites and investigate a person's legal right to be in the country.

Can you imagine? A federal agent showing up at your worksite because your SSN or some other indicator is in question? There'd be calls for pitchforks and bunkers, "GO TIME HOLEY MOLEY, THERES FEDS LOOKING AT MY STUFF". That is what would happen to 30-40 million people. Or checkpoints in major cities, roving patrols. It's not like we can magic people out of the country.

A good portion of this board would go totally ape#(*$. You are asking for federal agents to show up at work sites and investigate a person's legal right to be in the country.

Can you imagine? A federal agent showing up at your worksite because your SSN or some other indicator is in question? There'd be calls for pitchforks and bunkers, "GO TIME HOLEY MOLEY, THERES FEDS LOOKING AT MY STUFF". That is what would happen to 30-40 million people. Or checkpoints in major cities, roving patrols. It's not like we can magic people out of the country.

I would not. It is the job of the Feds to enforce immigration law. If there is a reasonable suspicion something is amiss, they have a duty to investigate.

In the case of this assclown, he was already deported multiple times, had JUST finished a Fed Sentence for entering the country AGAIN, was sent to San Francisco on an outstanding warrant. The prosecutor declined to move forward with the charges and despite this assclown having a flag in the system for him to be remanded to the Feds for deportation (AGAIN) because San Francisco is a "Sanctuary City" they ignored this flag and released him onto the street. This is because the feel good mouthbreathers in San Francisco think that it is not "illegal" to be "undocumented" so it is "unfair" to use city resources (Police) to hand someone over to be deported.

Pelosi:After Death of Kate Steinle Congress Has ‘Moral Responsibility’ on Gun...

No ones calling for Feds to show up at places just to check immigration status. Talk about overreaction.

Would be nice to see actual current law enforced when someone like this gets in trouble with the law.

Deported 5 times?!?

Last time I got pulled over for a traffic violation and had an unknown warrant, they didn't give me the option to be carted over to a sanctuary city or ignore the warrant.

Last edited:
Matthew Denise's killer Illegal was drunk. Don't we have a "Moral Responsibility" to ban alcohol... and cars?

They really should make a law that doesn't allow seven-time felonies and five-time deportees to obtain a gun. Moar gun laws has to be the answer. [thinking]

In all seriousness, the low-information 0bama-voting public will likely buy this line of crap.

How about starting with securing the borders? Fining employers who hire illegals when they are found. It sounds like you're implying there is nothing that can be done to take away the "benefits" of coming illegally to America. Currently the benefits outweigh the slap on the wrist and free ride back to the south american shithole they came from. That needs to change.

Or, how about a "Rattlesnake Roundup" for Illegals.
They'll "magic" themselves out of the country...

How about starting with securing the borders? Fining employers who hire illegals when they are found. It sounds like you're implying there is nothing that can be done to take away the "benefits" of coming illegally to America. Currently the benefits outweigh the slap on the wrist and free ride back to the south american shithole they came from. That needs to change.

I worked at a local place that makes food products for a few months after High School.

There were a couple of temps that worked there who simply disappeared one day, "Raul" and "Wilfredo". We found out they were deported. Fast Forward about 4 weeks and two guys who looked exactly the same, but were now named "Jesus" and "Guillermo" showed up, opened the lockers of Raul and Wilfredo (which were combination locks) and they went right back to the production line with no training.

When I left that company about 2 months later, they were still there.

Bottom line, there are too many ways to sneak in, and companies can claim they don't hire illegals and not be lying (or subject to fines) if they use a temp agency. Need to close that loophole too!

Back
Top Bottom