• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

they know there will be no chance of success. They are just trying to set the stage for the general election. Hopefully 95% of the voters see through this and elect him in a landslide.

This is not a zero sum game. Trumps currency gets diminished internationally, and our politics at home gets more tribal. No matter how this ends, a lot will be lost.
At home, the Union will be dissolved. Either it will happen rationally and voluntarily ("partition"), or otherwise. If otherwise, it will likely go from a "simple" civil war in this country to a world war like we've never seen before and cannot even contemplate.

An unfortunate consequence of these shenanigans is that the market is going to tank starting tomorrow and may not recover for a while. Get your money into gold.

Edit -I'm very happy this didn't come to pass. Market up today!

Last edited:
My paycheck the Dems threatened Pelosi with voting someone else as Speaker finally if she didn't move forward with this. I don't think Pelosi is stupid enough to do this voluntarily. she knows it means they f*** themselves in 2020, but her full retard party doesn't care and she just wants to hold power as long as possible. So she capitulated now so she could shove it down her own party's throat as a giant "I told you so" in post 2020 failure. She knows her seat is locked in until she dies. She has zero f***s if the rest of her party and people like AOC or Nadler get steamrolled in elections. She can fully place the blame for this on Nadler later if it implodes.

This does several things advantageous for the Dems:

1. Energizes their base.
2. Gives their media lackeys a perpetual news cycle with the most extreme headlines and narrative possible.
3. Diminishes Trump's image to a level with BJ Clinton, the other impeached President, no matter how unjustified.
4. Lets them portray any statement or action by Trump as "defensive" and "obstruction".
5. In line with #4, makes any effort to expose or limit their election fraud machine into a political, rather than law-enforcement, act.

Those who see this as a negative for the Dems do not see the extent of their brainwashing techniques on the public, especially young people and minorities who depend on the Dem plantation for their money supply.

Now's the time to buy blackpowder arms. The price of saltpeter and gunpowder will drop through the floor. Peloshi has just ensured the (moon)bat-$h!t is gonna get so deep they'll have to cart it away with L-2350s.
[grin]

This is a good way to wake a sleeping monster.
i am hoping so too.
A lot of people were getting tired of the Donald. But now he will look like a towering white knight on his steed, fighting off barbarians at the gate!

Every conservative voter in the country, except for mittens and weld, will be taking five of their friends to the polls, voting for Trump, and then partying until the liberal whining and gnashing of teeth happens later on that night!

Let’s say the Senate and the house were in agreement that
Trump should be impeached. Let’s say the house started today
with their pre-impeachment hearings, impeachment hearings,
etc.… How long would it take for the house to get
this to the Senate? And then how long would it take for the Senate
to do what they need to do? I’m sure the Republicans in both
chambers would do their very best to drag the proceedings out as
long as they possibly could. I’m going take a guess and say it would take
close to a year? Meaning Trump would be impeached within a very short
time of the actual Democratic vote for president! That right there
would be enough to spark Civil War ll. Doing this with only a
single year left before a democratic presidential election is asinine.

i am hoping so too.
A lot of people were getting tired of the Donald. But now he will look like a towering white knight on his steed, fighting off barbarians at the gate!

Every conservative voter in the country, except for mittens and weld, will be taking five of their friends to the polls, voting for Trump, and then partying until the liberal whining and gnashing of teeth happens later on that night!

And Baker.

Stupid move, politically. Pelosi was right on this one.

I’m not fond of Presidents who break the law, though. I suspect that if Obama allegedly suppressed a whistleblower complaint, NES’ reaction would be slightly different.

I’ll still vote for him, though. SCOTUS or bust.

What laws has Trump broken? Trump is the most law abiding president in history, he doesn't deserve this political carnage. Ironically, it was Biden who used his position to blackmail Ukraine with loan guarantees to get his kid off the hook for corruption. And we have Biden himself telling the story, and he said he was acting on the orders of President Obama.

Obama used the IRS to attack political opponents, he used the FBI to spy on reporters who were critical of him, Obama interfered with the Israeli election because he didn't like Netanyahu, Obama illegally used the FISA process to spy on the Trump campaign, Obama ignored numerous Federal rulings against him, Obama gave 700,000 illegal aliens green cards and didn't have the power to do so, Obama gave the world's largest state sponsor of terror $170 Billion dollars for essentially nothing, but he thought it looked good for his legacy, Obama accelerated social engineering in the military, nearly destroying the effectiveness through lower standards. For instance, if you identify as a female, but are a biological male, the fitness standard allowed you to have 21% body fat and be certified fit for combat, which is the standard for "females". Does that make much sense?

I think dragging it out so that the process is still in full swing during the election would be best case scenario for the Dems. Joe average doesn't understand what impeachment truly means and is likely to believe that voting for an incumbent president who could get impeached is a vote for a criminal, a waste of a vote, or a vote for their running mate. If the process wasn't resolved they could spew any b.s. they want about his "guilt" just like they've been able to do with Russian collision, etc. before final reports and findings have been made public.

This is a farce. The Constitution requires the House to vote on impeachment, and pass with a super majority BEFORE the house can actually start an impeachment investigation. Pelosi has trashed the rule of law today, and she points to the Constitution and says it is her duty. BS. She is a lying sack of dog shit.

What laws has Trump broken?

You're all over the place. There was a reason I put "allegedly" in my post.

Pelosi cited the whistleblower statute when she announced her investigation today. Frankly, knowing what I know of Trump, I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if he pressured an underling not to give that report to Congress. But I don't have any way of knowing.

And, truthfully, I don't care much even if he did. I'll still vote for him.

So if President Trump is impeached and removed, then President Pence resigns are we then talking President Pelosi?

That's the plan :D You know, because Pence would "do the right thing" and let Pelosi take her rightful place.

One thing I know, is that Biden is going to come out of this smelling like shit. I hope he and/or Hunter are extradited to Ukraine. A boy can dream.

This does several things advantageous for the Dems:

1. Energizes their base.
2. Gives their media lackeys a perpetual news cycle with the most extreme headlines and narrative possible.
3. Diminishes Trump's image to a level with BJ Clinton, the other impeached President, no matter how unjustified.
4. Lets them portray any statement or action by Trump as "defensive" and "obstruction".
5. In line with #4, makes any effort to expose or limit their election fraud machine into a political, rather than law-enforcement, act.

Those who see this as a negative for the Dems do not see the extent of their brainwashing techniques on the public, especially young people and minorities who depend on the Dem plantation for their money supply.
You mean the other, other impeached president.
upload_2019-9-24_21-50-28.jpeg

I will say it is rather disappointing we went 222 years with only one impeachment, and now with Clinton and Trump we're looking at two in 21 years...not a good look...distressing that in a nation of millions, we're often stuck with "the lesser of two evils" when we should really be spoiled for choice between great options.

Anything the left is accusing others of doing, it's usually because they are doing it themselves.

The beauty here is they're accusing The President (in part) of using taxpayer money to coerce a foreign government into investigating a former vice president of using taxpayer money to coerce the same foreign government.

We'll see what the transcript says but if Trump is so anxious to get it out, I believe it's squeaky clean. That leaves recorded evidence of him NOT attempting to coerce a foreign government to investigate a former vice president of using taxpayer money to coerce the same foreign government and BRAGGING ABOUT IT ON CAMERA.

But the Dems will argue about what the definition of the word "is" is, and we'll have to listen to them drone on again for another year. These people are the worst.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If Biden was using his office to pressure foreign governments for personal gain, he should be in jail. If Trump was doing it, he also should be in jail. Just because Trump may get a pass for boorish behavior, it doesn't mean he gets a pass for abusing the power of the Presidency. Trump asked the Russians on TV to break into the Democratic campaign computers.

They did so.

Even as a 'joke', that is so not OK for candidates for high office to do. Trump supporters thought it was great. That makes it credible he tried to do the same thing again. Giving a pass to this kind of behavior is how you get a dictator.

You can whine about how Hillary got away with uranium this, or Biden Ukraine that, but that's not an excuse for putting up with it if your guy is doing it.

You mean the other, other impeached president.
View attachment 304521

I will say it is rather disappointing we went 222 years with only one impeachment, and now with Clinton and Trump we're looking at two in 21 years...not a good look...distressing that in a nation of millions, we're often stuck with "the lesser of two evils" when we should really be spoiled for choice between great options.

In fairness, this one is a real stretch. They've said over and over that they'll find some (any) reason to impeach. Now they're worried that if they don't do something soon they'll have failed in their one task for four years. They all "knew" something and have been on TV saying so since MAGA Day, 2017.

Back
Top Bottom