Phoenix police release video of fatal encounter with ex-NFL defensive lineman Ekom Udofia

Reptile

NES Member
The incident occurred on Nov. 30
Phoenix police released footage Tuesday of an officer-involved incident from November in which former NFL defensive lineman Ekom Udofia was shot and killed.

The incident occurred in the wee hours of Nov. 30 near Interstate 17, police Sgt. Mercedes Fortune said at the time. Police said the 33-year-old ex-pro football player was in the road trying to get hit by cars as he was armed and pointing a gun at passersby, according to FOX10 Phoenix.

Police said Udofia pointed his gun at officers, prompting police to shoot him, and as he was on the ground he refused to drop his gun, according to the station. Udofia reportedly raised his gun again toward officers and was shot. He was later taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

A further investigation concluded that Udofia’s weapon was a BB gun.

Police released the footage from the incident weeks later. Officers can be heard on camera shouting at Udofia to drop the gun.

oh great here comes more riots, what’s that? Oh right...Joe Biden “won” never mind. Maybe black lives will matter again in 4 years.

That's the first time I've ever seen a 90-second ad that wouldn't let me skip. I don't need to see the story that bad, I already know how it ends.

oh great here comes more riots, what’s that? Oh right...Joe Biden “won” never mind. Maybe black lives will matter again in 4 years.
Me still got to admire how quick and efficient they built that militia. As that is what it is - an anarchist militia. Folks like us only bitch on forums- those ones got their emissaries flying all around the country, they got root movement, basic kits, foot soldiers- the works. BLM/antifa operatives are real and ain’t going nowhere.

" move away from the gun", after you shot the guy at least 8 times

6’2” and 320 lbs. He was shot at least 10 times from what I saw and was still alive when they placed him in cuffs.
That’s a situation I don’t want to be in with neutered MA mags.

Edit- it looked like the final 4 rounds were rifle rounds as well? Maybe I’m misinterpreting the video.

I wouldn't say "good shoot" as in "outgunning a murderous rampage". It was clearly "suicide by cop". He wanted his life to end and needed an excuse. The bigger issue is mental health and depression in our country.

Mental Health for sure - have you seen the mugshots of Antifa/Burn, Loot & Murder?

Don’t forget ‘we’ don’t have to cause trouble ‘we’ just need to incite the usual suspects. It’s not hard or challenging - and would give the Dems something else to mess with besides us.

I wouldn't say "good shoot" as in "outgunning a murderous rampage". It was clearly "suicide by cop". He wanted his life to end and needed an excuse. The bigger issue is mental health and depression in our country.
"Good shoot" is just a police phrase.

It means justified.

Rather than "bad shoot" that means officer going to jail.

Sad, suicide by cop, nothing they could really do, from 20ft away you cant tell the difference between a bb gun and a regular handgun. The pepper balls and K9 drag were maybe a little over kill but he brought it on himself, they just want to go home to their families.

Thank goodness for all the doctors and psychologists on this site. How would I ever have been able to interpret this tragedy?

How's this....high as an effing kite and played a bad game!

100% I meant it as the LEOs were justified in their use of force.

I thought Ekom Udufia was something that David Ortiz ate aside his Mufungo.

On a serious note - I wonder if this is that hit-in-the-head-brain-disease thing again. CSD. CSI. MSNBC. Whatever it's called.

6’2” and 320 lbs. He was shot at least 10 times from what I saw and was still alive when they placed him in cuffs.
That’s a situation I don’t want to be in with neutered MA mags.

Edit- it looked like the final 4 rounds were rifle rounds as well? Maybe I’m misinterpreting the video.

Bean bags I believe.

Back
Top Bottom