[PHOTO CONTENT WARNING] Let's Learn about the Swiss K31

I should have bought more when I had a source at 66 cents a round, but I was balling on a tight budget six years ago.
Yeah I’ve bought 2 cases of GP11 years ago but I’m done to 250-300 rounds. But I’ve got like 400 rounds of my reloads made up. This will take me a long ass time to shoot as I don’t bust out the K31 often. Plenty of bullets and powder to make more if needed

I truly haven't shot this rifle much, I may have gone through a brick of GP11 and a box or two of PPU. I saved the GP11 brass but I can't seem to remember what I did with the PPU brass, which sucks because the Berdan primers are essentially unobtainium. Then the next trick is getting a set of 7.5 Swiss dies, but thats a hard pill to swallow when I don't intend to shoot it a whole lot in the first place... yet.

Pretty much me when it comes to GP11...

portable++1-20-2011-22-03-41.jpg

LOL just ask the guys on the forum who know me. I should be all set for 2-3 seasons of match shooting and the K31 is my go-to for CMP Vintage class. I spent considerable time on load development and at best could maybe equal GP11 with benchrest primers and high ballistic coefficient projectiles like VLD's / ELD's / TMK's etc. Last time I shot the K31 at Camp Ethan Allen I scored a 99 in slow fire prone with GP11. LOL even my sighters were 10's or X's and my last shot screwed up the string. Great rifle, great ammo. Too bad my shooting isn't more consistent.

Back
Top Bottom