Photographer Defends BB Gun Replica in Baby’s ‘A Christmas Story’ Photo Shoot

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Photo-shoot-baby-BB-replica-Christmas-Story-facebook-640x480.jpg

A photographer is defending the inclusion of a BB replica in a baby’s photo shoot that was inspired by “A Christmas Story.”

Fox News reports that Coffee Creek Studio’s Amy Haehl shared a photo of a baby photographed with glasses and a replica BB gun to keep with the theme, causing backlash from many social media users:

One Facebook user responded, “Will now unfollow you. Who the hell would take a picture of a baby and a gun just for money. Such a waste since you are so talented. Think hard about your lack of principles.”

Another wrote, “Also unfollowing and unliking you. Extremely distasteful…. Guns are never ‘cute’, not even as a prop or movie reference. Disgusting. The gun culture in this country is a disgrace.”

Photographer Defends BB Gun Replica in Baby's Christmas Photo Shoot

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The gun culture in this country is a disgrace

To the facebook user that wrote that: No, the victim-hood culture is a disgrace. Guns are the symbol of freedom and independence. Unfortunately there is a segment of society that's worked hard at changing that and sadly they've been quite successful in doing so.

oldguy68

NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Geeze, and all I noticed was good trigger discipline..
Maybe a carrot stuffed in the end of the barrel![rofl]

Oh, and more of the intolerant left showing off their intelligence, yet again..[slap]

A simple neat Christmas season picture ripped apart.
I'm surprised they haven't mentioned the x-mass tree part as being offensive to other religions..[jihad]

Last edited:

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jesus Christ, really? The central theme of that move was that the kid wanted a goddamn BB gun for Christmas!

These shits have probably never even seen the movie. If they do, they would probably implode and demand it be banned for guns and racist stereotypes. Oh, and depictions of white privilege.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just something else for weak, irrational minded fools to complain about.

OMFG,!!.....Someone is unliking me and unfollowing me......what oh what shall I do.

blindndead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
, “Will now unfollow you. Who the hell would take a picture of a baby and a gun just for money. Such a waste since you are so talented. Think hard about your lack of principles.”

My Response lately to people like this is, WASH THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA! Transgender approved.

not new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Unfollow. Lol, WGAF?

Which raises an interesting question: Why is this a national news story, with fox running it and drudge giving it legs? A couple of liberals get offended by a local photographer - who cares?

I’m sure it’s another case of a newsroom looking to fill the 24hr cycle, and fox thinking they’re making moon bats look ridiculous, but I think the end result is the unfortunate normalization of this nonsense.

snax

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Photo-shoot-baby-BB-replica-Christmas-Story-facebook-640x480.jpg

A photographer is defending the inclusion of a BB replica in a baby’s photo shoot that was inspired by “A Christmas Story.”

Fox News reports that Coffee Creek Studio’s Amy Haehl shared a photo of a baby photographed with glasses and a replica BB gun to keep with the theme, causing backlash from many social media users:

One Facebook user responded, “Will now unfollow you. Who the hell would take a picture of a baby and a gun just for money. Such a waste since you are so talented. Think hard about your lack of principles.”

Another wrote, “Also unfollowing and unliking you. Extremely distasteful…. Guns are never ‘cute’, not even as a prop or movie reference. Disgusting. The gun culture in this country is a disgrace.”

Photographer Defends BB Gun Replica in Baby's Christmas Photo Shoot
I’m surprised the progressive left hasn’t come up with a word to replace “gun” yet, so they can avoid having to say it.
G-word

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Which raises an interesting question: Why is this a national news story, with fox running it and drudge giving it legs? A couple of liberals get offended by a local photographer - who cares?

I’m sure it’s another case of a newsroom looking to fill the 24hr cycle, and fox thinking they’re making moon bats look ridiculous, but I think the end result is the unfortunate normalization of this nonsense.
I think it's more about exposing the intolerant left for the psychos that they are.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Spotted this at Stop & Shop a couple of days ago...

71f4wGrY-pL._SL1000_.jpg a_christmas_story_kit.jpg

Has some of the key elements from the movie pictured... the leg lamp, the Frag-e-lay crate, the bunny suit, tongue on the flagpole, etc.

Except they left out the most well known part of the movie.

Take a guess which one?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uh, Mr. Photographer... that looks like a Remington 870 Wingmaster, not a BB gun...Hoo-hah!

jayhitek

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Forget the baby.. Is the bb gun real? I want to shoot that little thing. How small are the bb's? Can I put a hole in soda cans? Can I shoot my kids safely when they talk back to me?

Top Bottom