Photographer Defends BB Gun Replica in Baby’s ‘A Christmas Story’ Photo Shoot

Spotted this at Stop & Shop a couple of days ago...

View attachment 254065 View attachment 254067

Has some of the key elements from the movie pictured... the leg lamp, the Frag-e-lay crate, the bunny suit, tongue on the flagpole, etc.

Except they left out the most well known part of the movie.

Take a guess which one?
I would call or write the company. Telling them its a lie and it's not 100% accurate.

I saw that picture and totally knew that would happen. Wrongfun! Wrongfun! Warning warning! SJW’s assemble!

A Christmas story is a cautionary tale and why everyone always says “you’ll shoot your eye out” the irony being it was an icicle that hit his face.....very similar to my first hk21e belt dump last winter.

A Christmas story is a cautionary tale and why everyone always says “you’ll shoot your eye out” the irony being it was an icicle that hit his face.....very similar to my first hk21e belt dump last winter.
No, it was a ricochet of a BB that hit him ... he told his mother that it was an icicle.

Quote:
One Facebook user responded, “Will now unfollow you. Who the hell would take a picture of a baby and a gun just for money. Such a waste since you are so talented. Think hard about your lack of principles.”

Another wrote, “Also unfollowing and unliking you. Extremely distasteful…. Guns are never ‘cute’, not even as a prop or movie reference. Disgusting. The gun culture in this country is a disgrace.
”................................

...............................as they go back to watching the "Die Hard" movie or playing "Game of Thrones" or any one of many thousands of entertaining distractions that utilize weapons of every kind. These people are hypocrites, plain and simple.

Anything that upsets the whacko lefties is a good thing in my book.

My younger son has been turning objects into guns since he could walk. You can't deny nature.

group buy?
Daisy Red Ryder BB Rifle

71+WDxeljPL._SL1500_.jpg
Very Fake replica prop.
It doesn't even have a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.
8439-N1.jpg

Lady get a fkn GRIP WOULD YA....
Photo-shoot-baby-BB-replica-Christmas-Story-facebook-640x480.jpg

A photographer is defending the inclusion of a BB replica in a baby’s photo shoot that was inspired by “A Christmas Story.”

Fox News reports that Coffee Creek Studio’s Amy Haehl shared a photo of a baby photographed with glasses and a replica BB gun to keep with the theme, causing backlash from many social media users:

One Facebook user responded, “Will now unfollow you. Who the hell would take a picture of a baby and a gun just for money. Such a waste since you are so talented. Think hard about your lack of principles.”

Another wrote, “Also unfollowing and unliking you. Extremely distasteful…. Guns are never ‘cute’, not even as a prop or movie reference. Disgusting. The gun culture in this country is a disgrace.”

Photographer Defends BB Gun Replica in Baby's Christmas Photo Shoot[/QUOTE]
Bb

I don't have a problem with the gun but the picture is kinda creepy. Looks like something Celine Dion would approve of. And we're supposed to believe that a mom who dresses her baby boy in a pink rabbit costume is going to let him have a BB gun someday. Character pictures with babies are weird, if they grow up to be furries or whatever they can take character pictures then.

I don't have a problem with the gun but the picture is kinda creepy. Looks like something Celine Dion would approve of. And we're supposed to believe that a mom who dresses her baby boy in a pink rabbit costume is going to let him have a BB gun someday. Character pictures with babies are weird, if they grow up to be furries or whatever they can take character pictures then.

Have you not seen a Christmas Story?

bunny1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom