• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Photo's From Iraq

Well, my Brother-in-Law sent me some pictures from Iraq. Just thought that I would share them with you guys.

These are just outside his living quarters. He said that it's an everyday sight.

camels.jpg

And then, he here is during working hours.

me.jpg

That's kinda cool....like waking up and seeing deer in your back yard, only that's the middle east version of deer. [lol]

Trust me, Lynne... you'd rather see deer than camels. Camels smell bad and they spit.

C-pher - I see your b-i-l has good gun habits! (which I'd expect anyway!) Notice his trigger finger?

Keep us posted on how he's doing.

dwarven1 said:
Trust me, Lynne... you'd rather see deer than camels. Camels smell bad and they spit.

C-pher - I see your b-i-l has good gun habits! (which I'd expect anyway!) Notice his trigger finger?

Keep us posted on how he's doing.

What can I say, he's been shooting with me for the past 5 years. :D

And I will keep you guys posted. He's over there in the same Company as the Wildweasles boy.

And Tank, if you come across these guys, tell them Hi for us and smack them in the back of the head and tell them that we can't wait for them to be back home.

I hope you dont mind...My B.I.L. is over there too, on his second tour. 3rd ID somewhere in eastern Iraq near Iran. Here is a pic I found of him while surfing the net. He's the one nearest the camera, lugging the confisgated weaponry.

LAtimespics029.jpg

dwarven1 said:

Oh, I know. I've been around a couple camels before, but they have such cute eyes. And they only spit when you P them off. [lol]

If you guys want, I have some pics on my home computer of him from his first tour. His squad to out a forward obs post and I have one of him holding the first Iraqi flag captured. Plus a few others from in and around the counrty. I'll seeif I can post them later tonight.

Yea, I have some of his best friend that was there in the beginning fishing off the back of Sadam's palace. And he's got one of him sitting in Sadam's throne. I keep forgeting to have him send me that one. I'll have to bug him right now.

And Sue, it seems that Pauls best friend's unit is the one that is merging with Paul's. Or so he was saying on Saturday night when he came over to thier parents house.

Back
Top Bottom