• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pick a Rifle, Any Rifle

Shawnyc

NES Member
Just curious, if you could buy any rifle right now, what would it be? Or do you currently own what you consider to be your favorite rifle. All calibers/actions apply.

Just curious, if you could buy any rifle right now, what would it be? Or do you currently own what you consider to be your favorite rifle. All calibers/actions apply.

Tough call between A LaRue OBR, Desert Tech SRS, or a Nemo Omen. The Petra .300 looks nice as well. Anyway, something for 1,000 yards that send a big chunk of lead inside of the 10 ring.

Something in 6.5 Grendel (or however you spell it.) Whether bolt or in semi, I'd manage but I think I'd be a better shot with the bolt gun.

FN M249SAW semi-auto.

If I lived in a free state I would liquidate my collection and get one today!

Last edited:
Barret M95 is on my short list. I've had my eye on a Tavor for a while, pissed I didn't just pull the trigger with all the Healy AWB BS. Same goes for the JP 9mm AR I was looking to acquire.

Barret M95 is on my short list. I've had my eye on a Tavor for a while, pissed I didn't just pull the trigger with all the Healy AWB BS. Same goes for the JP 9mm AR I was looking to acquire.

You could still build that JP. Just sayin.

I've been eying a Bren 805.
CZ-805-Bren-S1-available-european-countries.jpg

A 10/22. Alas, it's been deemed too dangerous for a civilian to own.

I'd settle for this:

[video=youtube_share;X6VuLuUnYyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6VuLuUnYyk[/video]

I have my favorite rifle a scar 17.. but i really want a nice older winchester 9422 in .22lr

one day i will get a M1A, and m1 carbine , k98

A 10/22. Alas, it's been deemed too dangerous for a civilian to own.

I'd settle for this:

[video=youtube_share;X6VuLuUnYyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6VuLuUnYyk[/video]

maybe they will make one of those fostech triggers for the scar 17 and i will have the equivalent of that

im going to hold you to that now :)

i do hope this shit gets overturned and people will be once again free to buy shit they want

that is no troll answer .. that is one amazing gun that maybe they will put that into a smaller gun like this

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom