• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Piers Morgan to US on frequent mass shootings: ‘Just admit you don’t care’ - Comment: We love freedom too much. That’s the word you were looking for.

Reptile

NES Member

The British commentator's remarks drew some pushback from social media users​

British commentator Piers Morgan called "hypocrisy" on Friday after the latest U.S. mass shooting took place at a FedEx facility in Indiana.

Morgan’s target: The American public.

"I wish Americans would stop pretending to be ‘shocked’ by the country’s unrelenting procession of mass shootings," Morgan wrote on Twitter.

Piers, you have it part right and part wrong in the same statement.

It's that we just don't care about YOU and your dumb-ass opinions!

The majority of places with the biggest problems are areas run by democrats and or that restrict the rights of others to keep and bear arms. Get rid of those areas and the US is much safer.

Why do all these pompous foreign windbags constantly feel the need to tell us we are wrong? Like Great Britain is some sort of utopia! Just STFU.
Because, they don't really care about us, they are doing it to reinforce their crap at home.

Politics.

Ok. I don't care.

At least not enough to give up my rights, so get f***ed Piers.

Senseless loss of life is always sad, but these mass shootings are exactly why I want to carry.
The underlying assumption is that gun control is the cure all. It isn't! That is the problem. The media, and unfortunately Peers, believe that we can ban our way out of violence. I am not going to get into the "gun violence" propaganda term, b/c we need to focus on all violent crime and measure the effects of policy on the violent crime rate and not some other made up crap.

Also, the willful ignorance of the violent crime in cities like Chicago relative to the selective outrage of these "mass shootings", makes me care a whole lot less. Any life lost is a tragedy, but we shouldn't be punished and forced to sacrifice our rights to make the govt more powerful.

Furthermore, the thought that I should surrender any of my arms in light of the violence that these same people (leftist pols and media) have created in cities like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc is a major logic fail.

Poor Piers, he just wants to be the shoulder to cry on after he walked off his job.

Since he lost his job, he needs another way to get people to focus on him, typical narcissist.
Continue living in your country as a subject and leave mine the hell alone.
I don't care what he has to say.

he likes to hear himself talk. he talked himself off of american tv then did it again on british tv. if they ever find another safe owned by al capone he should host the show when they open it.

When will people stop paying him to care what is going on in the USA?
Now Piers, f***Off U wanker

The whole idea of the Second Ammendment is to ward off tyranny from your own government.
The "I need to be able to defend myself" from bad guys, bobcats, bears, and yes injuns, was a given back then.
In those times you'd be thought a lunatic if you weren't armed.

Since Sept 3, 1783 we haven't had to give a shit what the British think about our liberties. Enjoy your industrial scale child rape because the state will lock you up for saying the wrong words in your own home but won't do anything about pedophile gangs that might call them racist. Hell, even try to stop home invaders from violating or offing your family members and you'll go to prison while they walk free to sue to civilly for the value of your home for daring to use force without the express permission of the state.

Since Sept 3, 1783 we haven't had to give a shit what the British think about our liberties. Enjoy your industrial scale child rape because the state will lock you up for saying the wrong words in your own home but won't do anything about pedophile gangs that might call them racist. Hell, even try to stop home invaders from violating or offing your family members and you'll go to prison while they walk free to sue to civilly for the value of your home for daring to use force without the express permission of the state.
They even arrested and jailed a reporter for trying to do a story on the trial of a grooming gang.
They don't want what's going on over there out for the world to see.

The underlying assumption is that gun control is the cure all. It isn't! That is the problem. The media, and unfortunately Peers, believe that we can ban our way out of violence. I am not going to get into the "gun violence" propaganda term, b/c we need to focus on all violent crime and measure the effects of policy on the violent crime rate and not some other made up crap.

Also, the willful ignorance of the violent crime in cities like Chicago relative to the selective outrage of these "mass shootings", makes me care a whole lot less. Any life lost is a tragedy, but we shouldn't be punished and forced to sacrifice our rights to make the govt more powerful.

Furthermore, the thought that I should surrender any of my arms in light of the violence that these same people (leftist pols and media) have created in cities like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc is a major logic fail.
this is obvious to us. Probably to them too as they know it's not about "gun violence" it's about control. Their useful idiots probably think it would reduce violence somehow.

I know if I was dead set on killing someone, taking guns away wouldn't stop me. There are a million ways to kill someone. The whole "gun violence reduction" argument is a flagrant red herring.

Back
Top Bottom