• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pin and Weld

I soooo sent you that song back that instanse.

Lol.

Where is @PioneerHD

I'm sure he's off making another sock puppet account again. We'll see another clone in a week but someone will smoke him out again. I think he's on his third now.... instead of playing games all he had to really do was just apologize and admit he was wrong and I think everybody would have accepted it. That’s how insane this is....

The justification behind the red lock tight is, it is advertised as permanent, that is the way your muzzle device need to be attached and there are many ways to accomplish this.
Henkel chemical company is a 20+ billion dollar a year company, their legal and marketing team knows better than you or I what permanent is.

This is a really good point and a convincing argument. If it would hold up in court in MA is another question, but I do agree with your assessment here.

I'm sure he's off making another sock puppet account again. We'll see another clone in a week but someone will smoke him out again. I think he's on his third now.... instead of playing games all he had to really do was just apologize and admit he was wrong and I think everybody would have accepted it. That’s how insane this is....
Agree. He had a solid account/reputation

But he blew it.

Just suck it up, say sorry, move on.

Hey Chris, To avoid another doorbell encounter please make sure you check their posted hours before going to the shop. We don't need another gun shop getting fired on their day off.

I have been drinking for 7hrs. This thread has potential.

NES DELIVERS!!!

What is happening?

how-did-i-get-here (2).gif

Back
Top Bottom