• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pinning a comp

Second for Northeast Arms (Peabody). I've had two done there. The 5.56 was while-you-wait (probably ~35 minutes in and out). The 9mm comp took longer, picked it up the next day. Barrel was very thin at the threads (PSA quality), warranted a slower approach

Good info thanks, I'll check out Northeast Arms. I have been looking for this as well and my usual place Business End Customs no longer does long guns so I was going to head to a place in Natick named Rustblue Gunworks that was recommended to me.

I'll bump this to ask the same question for the south shore. Now that 1776 is gone I don't know where to turn [crying]

Will Dave Santurri do this? (N. Attleboro, behind the RAT)

What about Saxonville Armory in Framingham (for OP)? Do they do this work?

Does anyone know a shop near the north shore of MA that will pin+weld a compensator? I called Northeast Firearms and he said they don't do it anymore. I also emailed Business End Customs and he said he doesn't do it either.

Thanks!

Does anyone know a shop near the north shore of MA that will pin+weld a compensator? I called Northeast Firearms and he said they don't do it anymore. I also emailed Business End Customs and he said he doesn't do it either.Thanks!
Does your comp have a hole in it on the side? Seems like some steer away as some are to hard and kills the expensive drill bits. But I can't speak for them

What was the turn around for the pin and weld (Dave Santury)?
I brought it on a sat and left it and picked up Monday. he Pin/welded and did cerekote , came out perfect. it was an AK74 brake that was ****ed up by another well known shop.. this is what the other shop did-->

Last edited:
Does anyone know a shop near the north shore of MA that will pin+weld a compensator? I called Northeast Firearms and he said they don't do it anymore. I also emailed Business End Customs and he said he doesn't do it either.

Thanks!

You for sure called the wrong shop, we do pin jobs every single day! Northeast arms Rt 1 south in Peabody

Yep, go to Northeast Arms on Rte.1. I will be taking my PSA upper there after the holidays to pin/weld a surefire pro comp and to chop off the bayo lug. =)

Another vote for Northeast Arms on Rt 1 South. I haven't had a comp pinned/welded there, but his cerakote job on my AR Lower/Upper was awesome, and he installed TruGlo TFX's on my Shield while I waited. Great shop!

Back
Top Bottom