Pioneer IDPA SO CLASS - Dunbarton, NH

Interested individuals meeting the new IDPA SO requirements should contact Jonathan Wolfe at [email protected] with "Interested in SO Class" in the subject line. Please include your Name and IDPA #, and I will email you more detailed information, including an IDPA Safety Officer Training Questionnaire. I need your requests by, January, 3rd to be considered.

When: Saturday, Jan. 25th, 2014
Where: Pioneer Sportsmen Club House
Time: 7:30am to 5:00pm.
Cost: $35.00 for each applicant.

In accordance with the new IDPA Rule Book, IDPA members wishing to apply to take the IDPA Safety Officer Class should meet the following minimum qualifications to be considered:
  1. Be at least 21 years of age and be able to lawfully possess a firearm under the laws of your country of residence.
  2. Be a current IDPA member in good standing for at least six months, and never have had their membership revoked.
  3. Have shot at least six IDPA matches, at the club or sanctioned level.
  4. Be willing and able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of the IDPA rulebook.
  5. Be sponsored by an IDPA-affiliated club representative that can confirm the applicant’s ability to safely handle a firearm and who is willing and able to provide designated mentor SOs committed to training the graduate SO.
Additionally, the applicant will be required to complete an online test verifying their knowledge of the IDPA Rule Book. A score of 70% or higher is required to pass and you must pass the test before taking the SO class.

With only 4 weeks until the class date, focused effort will be required by the applicant in order to meet the pre-class requirements in a timely manner.

This is going to be another exciting year for Pioneer IDPA and I will need your help to make it a great success!!! I look forward to hearing from you!!"

Back
Top Bottom