Pioneer Valley Sportsman Club, PVSC West Springfield

Just thought I would add a little info here. I have belonged to this club since 2011 and have come to really enjoy it. I got pretty active a few years ago at the monthly club meetings and currently hold a position on the board of directors. Our club is located in West Springfield, been around for years and has become my favorite club. We have a new outdoor 25yd pistol range, 100yd rifle range, skeet range and trap range. We have a clubhouse with a full kitchen, tv and pool table, capable of holding small partys for members along with a pretty large pavilion. We also hold seasonal turkey shoots, it's just a pretty kewl club and I've enjoyed participating. Anyone in the area interested in joining or checking out the club, contact me here by PM.

One more point, we hold several dinners throughout the year, Game supper, Elk dinner, Fish fry, Pig roast and more to help support the club .... They are awesome with lots of raffles and prizes ... check it out. I will begin posting up info here when events are scheduled.. in case anyone may be interested ... We also support Goal, NRA and others, we hold a kids fishing derby in the spring ... supporting many other civic orgs..

Just thought I would add a little info here. I have belonged to this club since 2011 and have come to really enjoy it. I got pretty active a few years ago at the monthly club meetings and currently hold a position on the board of directors. Our club is located in West Springfield, been around for years and has become my favorite club. We have a new outdoor 25yd pistol range, 100yd rifle range, skeet range and trap range. We have a clubhouse with a full kitchen, tv and pool table, capable of holding small partys for members along with a pretty large pavilion. We also hold seasonal turkey shoots, it's just a pretty kewl club and I've enjoyed participating. Anyone in the area interested in joining or checking out the club, contact me here by PM.

One more point, we hold several dinners throughout the year, Game supper, Elk dinner, Fish fry, Pig roast and more to help support the club .... They are awesome with lots of raffles and prizes ... check it out. I will begin posting up info here when events are scheduled.. in case anyone may be interested ... We also support Goal, NRA and others, we hold a kids fishing derby in the spring ... supporting many other civic orgs..

Can non-members use the trap and skeet?

Can non-members use the trap and skeet?

Yes you can, we shoot at 10am on sundays, trap and skeet. We also have a practice for trap on wed at 5pm.... I'm brandy new at it, just started trap a couple weeks ago, havin a ball... even though I suck. I can only hope someday to figure it out.. [grin][grin]

Shot trap there last night. Had a great time, members were friendly, range was clean and overall a great time.

My buddy was with me who has never shot clays before or even shot a shotgun before. Guys at the shoot were helpful and gave advice... even let my buddy try their guns for a round.

Ended up up shooting 3 rounds and yup.... I still suck.

Guys I know are still shooting clay at Easthampton Fish & Game on Rte. 10 in Southampton on Thursday nights.

I've been a member at PVSC for a couple years now, and probably not visiting as often as I'd like. I'm looking for up-to-date info on trap/skeet. Looks like Saturdays/Sundays at 10am...is that still the case? I'm a newbie but have really been wanting to do more.

Back
Top Bottom