• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Please add two more states to the Sub-Forum Area

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Please add two more states to the Sub-Forum Area...

You have a Gun Laws Section and in that section you have the NewEngland States...

I would suggest adding two more even though they aren't NE States...

Everyone is getting UTAH Non-Resident and Florida Non-Resident Permits...

I think it would be handy to have a Sub-Forum for UTAH and a Sub-Forum for Florida...

That way folks can post their updates or experience's there...

I was thinking that the Training Section would be a good place to put those two sub-forums, but I don't think it fits with the state theme there... It fits better in the Gun Law section I think...

I wanted to post about my UTAH renewal but I'm not sure where to post it, if we had UTAH and Florida in the State Section I could add it right into the UTAH sub-forum...

Just my 2 cents, are they worth anything???

Last edited:
No thanks!

Just post it anywhere you want, that's what 90% of people here do. They don't bother trying to figure out which forum is appropriate or read the sticky at the top of a forum for rules for that particular sub-forum. [thinking]

The Training forum is supposed to be used by instructors (who pay $99/yr, not $21) to list their classes and reviews of same. It's bad enough we get "registered" members posting their classes there without paying a dime and cluttering up our sub-forum. We don't need 1000 threads telling people how long it took to get a FL or UT license too.

FWIW, how long it takes to get a non-NE license really has nothing to do with "gun laws" either. Per the sub-forum directions, that would all belong in "General, General Discussion".

Thanks Len

I didn't know that about the Training Section...

I didn't think it really fit in the Gun Laws area either, there's no other area that I saw that it fit...

I wasn't going to post "How fast I got it" I was going to post the new way that UTAH is doing it and the link you go to...

Back
Top Bottom