Please help

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
Hey folks, please help me get rid of that awful single green square.....seeing plinker is killing me???????

The envelope is in the mail....unmarked bills of course[rofl]

sorry I am a rookie when it comes to this. I have posted infomational items but then I am usually the last to know about stuff so its old news......day late dollar short...thats me

You mean you did not get rep points from all that went to the milsurps shoot!
SHAME ON THEM! GET IN THERE GUYS AND HELP HIM OUT!

Gotta admit... at least he's only asking the public for rep points and not MONEY. (Our legistraitors could learn a lesson here...). For having the stones to do that, I gotta give him one.

I see you're a hunter, now.

I should give you negative rep for that, but I won't [slap]. Some things you just don't ask for, usually because in the grand scheme of things they don't matter.

I just gave you +6 for hosting a shoot, even though I couldn't attend.

I know how much work that entails. If everybody that partook in your hospitality did the same, you'd be all set. Unfortunately, most people don't think of it.

I should give you negative rep for that, but I won't [slap]. Some things you just don't ask for, usually because in the grand scheme of things they don't matter.

your correct....shame on me the [devil2] made me do it[laugh]

I was going to give you a rep point for the feed back but since it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things....never mind[wink]

My bad

Folks please do not take this post wrong. I was joking in a way.........but thanks for the rep points.
Thanks again

Last edited:
[smile]here, I will give out a +1 ...I just graduated from knowing which way my bullets come out to hitting a barn. Hubby and I were at the shoot and we were very happy you did not cancel it. It was well worth the cold feet, $50, and fancy coffee as a bribe to auntie for watching maddog. We had a great time and good lunch.

Pretty much this is it.

Rep points come from good info, humor, and a bit of personality.

However once a day we all neg rep Blitz1, for no reason whatsoever. [smile]

[laugh2]

I thought jdubois was pissed at me, now I see it's you guys just signing his name to all those neg reps. [smile][wink]

-3 to you [wink]

I just discovered this rep point stuff the other day, so I gave Zappa some for the Rosie O'terrorist picture he posted. What can I say? The picture knocked me out of my chair I laughed so hard.

Are they also called karma points that I've seen other's referring to?

Last edited:
Thanks MB, I appreciate that. I think you're the one who put me over the top because I have a "Hangin' Pair" now. I felt a bit lobsided before. [smile]
Now I can "+2" instead of only 1.

How the !$#@! did Blitz1 become an expert?!

And why do we have another rep thread?!

HEY, people like me. (at least that's what I tell myself) [smile][wink]

Stuart Smalley: I deserve good things. I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am attractive person. I am fun to be with.
[smile][wink]

Actually, most people give me reps to shut me up.

Rep points to you if you STFU
From Martlet. [grin]

Cause we're all tired of cat threads.

128794839259051348.jpg

Are folks really that concerned with rep points? C'mon, I didn't join this site for a popularity contest. I joined to learn, give knowledgeable advise where I can, and just have a good time! [grin]

For any of you reading this who've ever even slightly been offended or even mildy disagreed with any post you remember me posting, go ahead and give me a neg point right now. Don't leave your name, just redbox me!
(ooh. that sounds like some nasty STD)

knock me down from Plinker status!

(seriously, do it.)

Back
Top Bottom