Plymouth Gun Show Oct 4-5

There were (three?) vendors selling 20 round M1A/M14 mags. $25-$30 each. One selling USGI mags for much more. This was first thing yesterday morning, so I have no idea if there are any left.

Walking around looking for a M44. Stopped by the comm2A table said hello made a donation and ran into a co-worker there. I had no idea he was into firearms.

Was there today. Not a ton of guns, but all that were there (cept for one table) were priced in an acceptable range IMO. Also lots of ammo for good prices. Got a 1000 rnds of PMC 223 for $375.

StevensMarksman

Picked up the last pound of power pistol right when I walked in the door. I got some small parts and the dark wood uzi stock I've been wanting for cheap money. My girlfriend bought her first gun in the last hours on Sunday as well. Picked up a SR22 used that looked to have been test fired only with all the original extra parts and it's box on the lowball offer of $250 cash. Went and shot it later that day and she was very happy.

$12 entrance fee and not a whole lot to look at. Think I'm all set with gun shows.

I think having 4 shows in 5 weeks with a short distance of each other didnt help most vendors most likely oppt to go to willmington vs 3 small shows ?

Yeah my guess is you were buying steel/AL cased ammo, not even a close comparison price wise. That said, I agree, you're not going to find ammo deals at most gun shows anymore, particularly when only one big vendor shows up.

-Mike

To the contrary Mike. The ammo is a brand called ZQ1 and is very good quality, reloadable brass cased, FMJ ammo. I used some yesterday and it's every bit as good as the $ 18.50 a box CCI Blazer Brass that that I've been getting at the gun shop. It's $8.15 a box less costly and goes bang every time and does it with very good accuracy. Much as I dislike Wall Mart, I wish someone could explain to me how I am suppose to buy my ammo from a dealer when they charge in this case $163.00 per 10000 rounds more than the damn Wall Mart charges. I bought 1500 rounds as a result. The gun dealers should be co op buying truckloads of ammo regularly to compete with Wall Mart. I hate buying at Wall Mart. Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Looking for a vendor, or information if anyone has it. Trying to find the guy or website for the company that sells the elastic type holster. It's just a band that goes around your rib area. My wife wants a second one, and for the life of me I can't find there card?
thanks in advance for any help

Looking for a vendor, or information if anyone has it. Trying to find the guy or website for the company that sells the elastic type holster. It's just a band that goes around your rib area. My wife wants a second one, and for the life of me I can't find there card?
thanks in advance for any help

Is this it? I don't have one but remember seeing it there a year ago

http://www.andresholsters.com/dcch_chest.html

Back
Top Bottom