• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Plymouth Gun show ?

Hey what's the admission $ most times.

Please! Disregard the obvious Newbie question.

Thanks

Tim [wave]

I think it's $11 with this $1 off coupon.... kids 12 and under get in free (my son's been 12 for almost 3 years now!)
http://users.erols.com/fasttrack/library/all-coupon w-background.gif

here's a flyer for the show:

http://users.erols.com/fasttrack/loc/ply/PLYMOUTH FLYER MARCH 13.pdf

I like the plymouth show myself... the venue is nice, a soccer field with nice soft turf to walk all... decent number of tables, deals are hard to come by at any show.... I guess unless you're there in the first hour....

Mike B

I thought it was odd that the flyer didn't list the price of admission. All it says is how much it will cost to rent a table. Thanks for the heads up. Can anyone confirm that the cost is $12 to get in, $11 with a coupon?

- Thanks

I will be there Saturday with a few friends. I don't plan on walking away with any ammo or guns but hey, you never know.

The woman and I are heading up Sunday, I look forward to your report. Even if it sucks, it gives us a reason to hit Main St for a few beers afterwards.

I am working the show and I don't expect to see anything . The last shows where a disappointment but i need the cash to pay bills so I will be there. I would much rather be at the range.

I know one person is bringing his pre ban Bushmaster AR his asking price......$2400.00 YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm praying the guy who said he would have primers at the west springfield show actually has them. This is the whole point I'm going out to plymouth. Over a 100 miles from my house yikes!

Just came back from show, 5.56 840 rounds $500. Huge line at reloading tables didn't bother to wait to see what they had. Was okay but I don't think I'd drive hours to go to it, seems like the same people with the same stuff and same prices.

That was a long line to get in! I got there at 0830 and didn't get into the building until about 0920. Stood in line with some great and funny people though. I definitely missed the uniform-of-the-day memo (plaid/camo/dark colors); I was the only idiot in a bright yellow jacket. I was there mostly to browse and learn but I did pick up some copper washed 9mm. You couldn't even get close to any of the tables selling any kind of semi-auto pistols due to crowds.

Pretty much what i expected for my first visit to a gun show. The most fun I had was chatting with the show organizer who started doing gun shows many years ago near where i grew up in NY.

Also had a nice chat with Ben Cartwright SASS. Nice collection he has on display.

Last edited:
Typical show. Did get some powder. Low point was listening to exchange when a guy was buying a AR lower. He asked if the guy had parts kit. Guy says yes theyre $169.00 but I'll give it to you for $159.00 if you buy the lower. WTF!!!

Went an met another NES friend, great guy(thanks for primers Will!!) got in line scored some Win 748/small pistol. Might sound funny but was better organized than 1st show in Oct.

Was there any 5.56/.223 ammo there? Been looking locally here in NH for some bulk stuff to enjoy at the range but nobody has it..or atleast that a working man can afford.

Its nearly a 2 hour drive for me -- I'd appreciate any info on bulk prices and if you think it'll be left on sunday.

Thanks all

I think they had bulk for 600.00 - 800.00 for a crate.. if I'm not mistaken. A lot of lowers ranging from 65.00 (Polymer) to 550.00, complete lowers for 600.00, BCG from 200 (gone)- 350.00, and a lot of over price parts.

The crowds thin out there about an hour ago and I was able to view stuff without people being up my ass for the most part.

FWIW I was wearing my Iron Maiden shirt.

I picked up some 380 Auto 50 rds. per box for 18.00, muzzle brake, and a barrel vice block.

Back
Top Bottom