• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Plymouth, MA. Yes, that is correct! October 6 & 7

This should be interesting. I wonder who will show up for ammo vendors.

-Mike

Thats awesome. I thought that address looked familiar. It's at the jungleplex. I used to coach for the soccer club based out of there. Parking will be tight so I recommend getting there early. Also there are the shops at 5 across the street and you could prob. park at the kohls, you just have to cross long pond. I can't wait. I hope its a good one.

Could be a great show if some of the dealers we only see at shows like Wilmington show up in addition to the regular Springfield and Marlboro dealers are there.It will be nice to have a 1 hour round trip for a change!

whoohoo..........only goes to show how crappy the economy is in plymouth. If it was booming down there this wouldnt be.......wont be shocked if it gets cancelled.

Last edited:
Wow a good size show in my back yard? I'm shocked. [shocked]

And according to the schedule, again in December? Double shocked... [shocked][shocked]

Of course the one show I don't have to travel to metro-west or farther is on the weekend I'm getting married! [laugh]

I guess I'll have to wait until the one in December.

Back
Top Bottom