• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Plymouth this weekend

They must have changed that in the afternoon. When I got there about 1000, the sign said "Exact change appreciated".

I did see one for 300 bucks... Standard 91/30 nothing crazy. PM if you interested in a type 53. Picked up a PU and need to move something out to make room. The ammo selection had me a little nervous. Zero 7.62x54R and i bought a tuna can of 640 7.62x39 for .29 a round that might of been the last tin (in that quantity). Overall i would say about the same as last time maybe a little smaller. Bring exactly 12 bucks for admission. They had a sign that said "exact change only".

As for 54r or any bulk ammo.....pretty simple if the NY guys are not there there is not any bulk ammo.

I saw one guy from the NY crew. He didn't have it spread out on tables like usual but had cases stacked. There's another vendor that sells bulk ammo along with powder/primers. He keeps cases under the tables to save space.

As far as bulk 7.62x54r, I've heard from a few dealers that they can't get it. Judging by the rise in price, I don't doubt them. It won't be long before its as scarce as bulk 8mm Mauser and 303 British.

I did see one for 300 bucks... Standard 91/30 nothing crazy. PM if you interested in a type 53. Picked up a PU and need to move something out to make room. The ammo selection had me a little nervous. Zero 7.62x54R and i bought a tuna can of 640 7.62x39 for .29 a round that might of been the last tin (in that quantity). Overall i would say about the same as last time maybe a little smaller. Bring exactly 12 bucks for admission. They had a sign that said "exact change only".

Saw that spam can, saw 7.62x54R in loose 20 Ed packs can't recall the price

Went back today and picked up a Remington police shotgun and an old confederate flag from Terry Goode. Crowd seemed just as big as yesterday.

My third and last gunshow-we were about 20 minutes from the place coming home so I figured why not?-the fact that the place was only just over 1/2 filled with vendors (I think anyway it was really dark in there) was one thing, but having not one jerky or sausage vendor was quite another-left about 10 minutes after walking in.

People should have gotten paid to go there and walk in....

My third and last gunshow-we were about 20 minutes from the place coming home so I figured why not?-the fact that the place was only just over 1/2 filled with vendors (I think anyway it was really dark in there) was one thing, but having not one jerky or sausage vendor was quite another-left about 10 minutes after walking in.

People should have gotten paid to go there and walk in....

IIRC, jerky was on the right side, all the way down next to the hot sauces.

I saw a very nice Colt M17 DA .45acp for $650. As I'm saving for a G43 or Brown Bess, I passed. I did pick up a little ammo; two boxes of M1 carbine, one of .45/70 Trapdoor, and one of .38 special.

I was there from 9-11; lightly attended, very little ammo. Lots of original black powder pieces, and about 12 M98 Krags (on my list).

T

Last edited:
I saw a very nice Colt M17 DA .45acp for $650. As I'm saving for a G43 or Brown Bess, I passed. I did pick up a little ammo; two boxes of M1 carbine, one of .45/70 Trapdoor, and one of .38 special.

I was there from 9-11; lightly attended, very little ammo. Lots of original black powder pieces, and about 12 M98 Krags (on my list).

T

Terry Goode had a sizeable collection of Krags come into his shop recently. I had to stop looking at them.

He also had an Enfield .22lr trainer that was priced very fair.

Someone was there who had jerky and HOT SAUCE? was there another 'show' in Plymouth or did they sell out before early p.m. on Sunday??-don't mean to offend anyone but I got ripped off big time and I was passing directly by the place on our way home.

Someone was there who had jerky and HOT SAUCE? was there another 'show' in Plymouth or did they sell out before early p.m. on Sunday??-don't mean to offend anyone but I got ripped off big time and I was passing directly by the place on our way home.

The jerky vendors (Smiths Smokehouse) that are at almost every show will sometimes give a few bins of jerky to the hot sauce salesman. He was there on the far right wall towards the back.

Terry Goode had a sizeable collection of Krags come into his shop recently. I had to stop looking at them.

He also had an Enfield .22lr trainer that was priced very fair.

I saw that .22. The Krag I liked was 1899 and about 85% blue. Good bore, but a little dirty $1100.

T

Back
Top Bottom