PM Reply all; alternative choice?

Matt_SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
When running group buys, or participating, it is easy to notify the group of important updates using the multiple members PM's.

However the only way for anyone in that group to respond is to effectively 'reply all'. Is there an alternative where we can just choose the OP or a group of individual listed that might be doing a subset pickup? Or should we just start a new PM thread?

Thanks!

Matt

The intent behind the PM is to function like a kind of private/invite only thread. If you want to talk to a single user or group outside of the entire thread, I would suggest starting a new one.

[rockon] I was hoping that as people pick up their purchase, make arrangements, they could be dropped from the ever decreasing list.

Thanks, sHORTY.

Matt

So they are able to leave the conversation themselves and stop getting notifications, but even as an admin, I'm not able to remove someone from a conversation once they've been invited.

Thanks. I'll post how to remove oneself from the list when doing group PM's in the future.

Matt

Once you have made arrangements or picked up your "GB merch" you can opt out of the PM by clicking the box in the upper right corner of the screen "Leave Conversation". For example: Mark as Unread Star Conversation Leave Conversation

To respond, with some privacy and not notify everyone in the PM group, you may PM directly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom