PMAGS - M2 vs. M3

Any real improvement in the Gen3 over the Gen2? For the price difference, ($3-5 per mag), I would consider a few spare M2's if not a great improvement.

30 round M3 Pmags are on sale right now for $9.95 at Primary Arms. I am hoping the sale lasts until I close on my new NH place on May 12th.

I am guessing that they run these sales for most holiday weekends, so I will have plenty of time to load up.

30 round M3 Pmags are on sale right now for $9.95 at Primary Arms. I am hoping the sale lasts until I close on my new NH place on May 12th.

I am guessing that they run these sales for most holiday weekends, so I will have plenty of time to load up.

You can buy them and store them at my place I'd ya want.

Any real improvement in the Gen3 over the Gen2? For the price difference, ($3-5 per mag), I would consider a few spare M2's if not a great improvement.

M3's will run in a SCAR fine.
M2's will need a little filing work on the lip.

M3's are a bit looser in the magwell.

The dust covers don't clip onto the bottom of the mag on the M3's either.

$9.95 is a good deal though. Cheapest I usually see them is Lanbo's, at $10.62

You can buy them and store them at my place I'd ya want.

FYI, Primary Arms will not ship Pmags to an address in NH if you're paying with a CC that has a billing address in MA. They are pussies, and they won't even notify you when they reject your order.

As far as I have seen, you can get the M2s in more colors. Both work good.

Update: The sale at PA is still going on, $9.95 for Gen 3 Pmags.

And I just ordered 10 to my new address in NH. Woo hoo.

Back
Top Bottom