Pocket Carry

I love my Kahr PM9. Lighter than an SP101. Better sights than a S&W 642.

I don't have any problem drawing my PM9.

I find that my S&W 642 has a lot of felt recoil and truly horrible sights -- it just doesn't work for me. YMMV.

Same here. I'm very happy with my PM9. I have it in a Desantis Nemesis and the combo works very well. Lately I've been thinking of getting a Crossbreed tuckable IWB holster for it. They have some smaller ones specifically made to fit the PM9, LCP and similar guns.

Have the ruling elites in MA approved the sale of the LCR to their subjects yet?

Not sure.

And on a side note I just chuckle to think the person in chargeof CCW licensing in FL is named Charles Bronson. Only thing cooler would be having a gov. named Charleton Heston.

Thanks for all the help, will need to research some stuff out.

I have even tried the PPS for pocket carry. It will work with jeans but it is pushing the limit but not a bad choice if you want something that can be carried IWB a well.

I spend most of the spring thru fall in Cabela's cargo shorts.
I'm slowly replacing my jeans with cargo pants.
The side bellows pockets are perfect for my favored Beretta Cheetah .380 or the SP101.
Lately I've changed out the Ruger for an old Colt Cobra .38spl.
Either rides securely in the side pocket and do not move. I am looking at pocket holsters for the Colt because of the exposed hammer.

my mika's holster shipped today! ordered in in february, he wasn't kidding when he said he was backed up. i can't wait to get it.

You'll love it, I guarantee it. Wait 'til you see how nice and easy your gun draws from it. My wife added about 2 1/2" to the length of all my jeans' pockets. You can't tell it's there.

I cannot pocket carry. My 637 prints like a mo-fo no matter how deep the pocket or how yuppie the chinos.

Back
Top Bottom