• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pocket guns. What do you have? What do you like?

I carry an LCP and have it in my range gun rotation for a monthly practice - bought the dies to reload 380, too.

I also carry a Kel-Tec P3AT with a CT laser in a pocket holster. Looks just like a wallet when it is in my front pants pocket. I bought it for times that I didn't want to iwb my Ruger LC9 (itself a small gun), and now find I carry the Keltec a lot more. It's so easy to slip into a pocket, and I never have to worry about my shirt riding up out in public. I also feel like its more accessible. If I'm walking to my car in a parking garage late at night, nobody is going to notice if my hand is in my front pocket.

Kahr PM9 in a cheap Uncle Mikes pocket holster. The thing disappears in a pocket, and it is not a 380. But now that the hot weather is gone my 229 is back on the hip

I carry a S & W 642. At the range yesterday, I got to shoot a Ruger LCP and a Kahr pocket .380 (not sure of model, but same size as LCP) side by side. The Kahr has a better trigger, the Ruger is half the price of the Kahr ($300 v.s. ~$600). I'd accept either as a gift, but would purchase the Kahr if I was in the market for a pocket .380.

All in all, snubbie or semi auto, petty much a toss up. Semi auto is slimmer. I shoot my snubbie better, and like the trigger pull of the snubbie better. Semi mags are slimmer, easier to conceal, and in this case slightly larger capacity than speed loaders in a snubbie.

sig p238 in a pocket holster and/or in a crossbreed mini-tuck IWB, I know I know it's not technically in the pocket, but it disappears and is so comfortable! [smile]

G33 in an Uncle Mikes size 4 pocket holster

Front pocket

- - - Updated - - -

G33 in an Uncle Mikes size 4 pocket holster

Front pocket

Seecamp LWS .32
Sig 238
SW 337
NAA Mini .22lr

I carry the Seecamp more than the others. Light and small.

Sold the p3at, got a naa 22 and its kinda to small. Currently I have a bg380 and its a much better all around gun than the lcp or p3at. The bg380 has the built in laser (use it or dont use it) the others dont have one. The recoil is twice as stout in the lcp and p3at compared to the bodyguard. The trigger I really like, it stages awesome and i dont think its that hard at all. Also, you dont want a overly light trigger on a gun that small.

S&W bodyguard in the front pocket - in a desantis pocket holster. After a couple minutes you don't even know it's there!

I know the bodyguard isnt the best option, but I bought it when it first came out. I actually don't mind the heavy trigger pull in a gun thats in my front pocket... especially considering where it's pointing when you pull it out!

What mouseguns do I have.

Well...
S&W 637 in a Kramer holster
Beretta 21a [strike=""]Housecat[/strike] Bobcat in .22LR (which, BTW, is an awesome gun to shoot the Smoke & Hope Steel Challenge stage!)
NAA Mini Mag in .22WMR and .22LR - NAA holster (2 - pocket AND IWB)
Davis .22WMR Derringer

I like shooting the Taurus TCP .380

Daniel pocket carries it. I can't, my pockets aren't big enough for anything
Sent from my iPwn
Nonsense. I'm sure you could fit any of the last three I listed in your pockets.

S&W 637 if I'm wearing something baggy like cargo shorts or cargo pants, and my Sig 238 if I'm wearing jeans, I carry both in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

Depends on what I am doing that day and I dress accordingly. Either a SW m442 or a Glock 26 in the front right pocket.

Back
Top Bottom