• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Point37's Garage Sale Thread - South Coast MA / Northeast RI

below is a list of the items which i will keep current by removing sold items and adding new items by updating this original post so i don't have multiple posts to keep track of...descriptions of items will be in parentheses below the item title if the title isn't sufficient...the newer items will be at the end of the list (higher item numbers) and i will bump the thread when the items are added within the rules of course...these items are listed on Craigslist so if you want to see photos of any of them just search in Massachusetts Craigslist in the areas of Boston or South Coast by copying the item title (minus the hyphen and price) and searching in the one of the 2 areas...if you have any issues finding something or don't want to search just PM me and i will send you the link to the ad...feel free to PM me with any questions or offers...some prices are negotiable...also if you have been looking for anything older or random just ask cause i may be able to help...i have too much stuff and i don't have time to keep up with too many listings...thanks for looking

Location: South Coast MA / Northeast RI...live in MA work in RI so i can meet close to either location or somewhere along my route that's convenient for me depending on the size of the item, i don't deliver

Selling Terms: Cash

Contact Information: PM

last updated: 11/27/17

update reason: added propane gas grill

items coming:...............will be adding a FREE 8'x8' shed within the next year hopefully

1. MILWAUKEE CORDLESS DRILL 1/2" 2 SPEED - $50

2. USED ECHO CS-750EVL CHAINSAW FLYWHEEL AND STARTER PAWLS - $45

3. AIRSOFT GAMEFACE GF15A4 (BATTERY POWERED) - $100

4. USED ELECTRIC MOTORS (1 HP AND LESS) & PULLEY WHEELS/SHEAVES - $50 or $100 depending on motor hp

5. 44 WEDDING RECEPTION PLACE CARD HOLDERS TABLE CARD HOLDERS - $66

6. LARGE SHARP MICROWAVE 14.5"H X 24.25"W X 18"D - $40

7. SANDBLASTING SETUP AND BLACK BEAUTY MEDIA - $375

9. 1960s SMITH CORONA SUPER STERLING TYPEWRITER AND TABLE WITH LIGHT - $150

10. SOLID HARDWOOD COMPUTER TABLE 48"W X 29.25"H X 28"D - $150

11. YAMAHA TW200 TRAILWAY TW 200 PARTS - <$40 for each part

12. 2 ANTIQUE CHILD SCHOOL DESKS FROM ST. JOSEPH'S SCHOOL IN FAIRHAVEN - $100 each

13. VARIOUS VINTAGE POWER AND HAND TOOLS - $25 or less each tool
(corded drill, corded hand grinder and hand planer)

14. FALCON MARK 4 PROPANE GAS GRILL - $40

garage-sale.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom