Police bodycam shows good shoot of a man attempting to attack an officer at a traffic stop

Stop me if you've heard this before. The suspect appears to be out on bail for :
  • DOMESTIC BTRY/PHYSICAL CONTACT
  • AGGRAVATED BATTERY/VICTIM 60+
  • AGGRAVATED BATTERY
  • AGG BATTERY/PEACE OFFICER
If my math is correct, his bail was 10% of $15,000= $1,500

FYI: The police dash cam video starts at time-mark 8:33 and shows the other (opposite) view of the attack.

Observation - The attacker looks like he had a black plate carrier or soft armor vest on.

If you watch the aim of the pistol and where the attacker reaches (down) onto his body, as he's getting hit, it seems to appear that most shots could have hit below the carrier.

Last edited:
Cop did a good job guy was closing ground pretty quick
Best shooting I've seen since that policewoman busted caps
on some guy coming back from his traffic-stopped car
a few seasons back. (Covered on NES). Guy kept coming,
and she kept sending hits downrange.
(Did she maybe even have to tap-rack-bang?)

Imagine being the person in the black car
May need interior detailing.

Why'd they fuzz out the hatchet man's license plate? Was he a celebrity or politician of some sort?
Bonus point for proper verb tense.
6jwepa.jpg

he dropped his treasure like in a video game
"Yard Sale"
ski-crash-yardsale.jpeg

0:45 - sudden loss of adrenaline. Poor guy. "Holy shit!"

2:30 - Officer Friendly needs to bust ass on the scene just a bit quicker. Oh wait. He had to have a donut on the way from the patrol car to the scene.

Damn. I'd be a crying puddle by about 5:00. WTF?????

Kind of lucky this psycho didn't successfully put his car in park when he first pulled up. The opening and closing of the door was just enough of a clue something F'd up was going down for the cop to reach for his piece so he was ready by the time the psycho actually came out of the vehicle.

Had to laugh when Meal Team 6 waddled up. What's with cops screaming at people all the time? If I can't physically roll onto my stomach, don't stand there repeating yourself.
If that cop and the cop who shot had switched places I bet things would have gone a lot worse for everyone around.

Some quick reflexes, good SA, and good shooting by the cop who was attacked.

I thought bones lived around here?

Good one. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom