• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police Chief Wants Citizens As ‘Reserve Force’ To Defend Against Feds

Police Chief Wants Citizens As 'Reserve Force' To Defend Against Feds : Freedom Outpost

My friends, there is hope. Law enforcement officers at the local level are making their stand and they want you to be a part of that. While I’ve written on various sheriffs that have made their own stance to protect their citizens from anyone attempting to confiscate guns, I recently ran across Police Chief Mark Kessler of the Gilberton Borough Police Department in Pennsylvania. He wants citizens to join with his police department in building a “reserve force” that will aid his police force should the need arise to resist Federal authorities when it comes to the Second Amendment.

Read more: Police Chief Wants Citizens As 'Reserve Force' To Defend Against Feds : Freedom Outpost

Nice, Good job Chief Kessler.

He should make anyone who asks an Auxiliary officer and qualify them as LEOs. That'll exclude them from any stupid laws and bolster his ranks for free.

Love it. I can't wait till feds go into a town like his to enforce an unconstitutional firearms "law", and they end up staring down the barrels of about 200 EBRs on main street. Drawing a line in the sand is exactly what needs to happen.

If they come to town, chief, light em the f*** up.

Technically, this solves more than one issue because if the Feds did get they bill through the Chiefs plan would effectively make it null and void there because everyone would be sworn officers. LOL

I don't see this happening in Ct unfortunately. It actually makes too much sense.
CT police chiefs seek citizens to disarm the population, but since they're mostly all moonbats up here, they will only use sticks and stones, guns are icky.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be in for that......As long as there is no running, I can't run for shit anymore!
You stay behind the lines and snipe from an ATV.

He's talking about re-constituting the militia - which is exactly what needs to happen.

It would set a great precedent if he could actually make this work.

Police Chief Wants Citizens As 'Reserve Force' To Defend Against Feds : Freedom Outpost

My friends, there is hope. Law enforcement officers at the local level are making their stand and they want you to be a part of that. While I’ve written on various sheriffs that have made their own stance to protect their citizens from anyone attempting to confiscate guns, I recently ran across Police Chief Mark Kessler of the Gilberton Borough Police Department in Pennsylvania. He wants citizens to join with his police department in building a “reserve force” that will aid his police force should the need arise to resist Federal authorities when it comes to the Second Amendment.

Read more: Police Chief Wants Citizens As 'Reserve Force' To Defend Against Feds : Freedom Outpost

Nice, Good job Chief Kessler.

If Middleboro PD is on NES, You call us, we'll come.

Back
Top Bottom