Police: Court security officer loses gun

And the AG feels the need to keep LTC holders from getting Glocks? [rofl] Since this happened in a courthouse, I'm guessing that Glock headed straight to the streets under the care of an honest gangbanger.

He never took Jon Green's courses at GOAL on storing your pistol with pants down..........Lay it in the crotch of your briefs (boxer or tighty whity) and if you forget when you pull your pants up, SURPRISE!!

I didnt think Court Officers carried guns, my opinion of most Court Officers are very low. I wouldnt let the majority of them babysit my cat let alone do any security detail, most of them are incompitent political hires with no place to hide them outside a Court building.

He never took Jon Green's courses at GOAL on storing your pistol with pants down..........Lay it in the crotch of your briefs (boxer or tighty whity) and if you forget when you pull your pants up, SURPRISE!!

If you go commando, is it acceptable to use packing tape to keep it secured to your back?

Not always the easiest. I dropped trow in a Dunkin one day and pulled down the old shorts. The gun and holster flipped over from the weight and the gun fell out on the floor.

Now it goes in the skivvies.

Why the hell is he "putting his gun down"? Leave it in the ****ing holster.

What is with people losing guns in the bathroom? Are they unable to use the toilet without doing so?

I've NEVER understood this. When I worked as a PO, I never removed my gun or gun belt when going to the bathroom. Every gun forum has many threads about this. I've never seen it as an issue even as a CCW in civvies.

I didnt think Court Officers carried guns, my opinion of most Court Officers are very low. I wouldnt let the majority of them babysit my cat let alone do any security detail, most of them are incompitent political hires with no place to hide them outside a Court building.

Article is NH. MA doesn't arm court officers so it only happens in MA when some dimwit cop/deputy sheriff leaves the gun behind.

Why the hell is he "putting his gun down"? Leave it in the ****ing holster.

Not always the easiest. I dropped trow in a Dunkin one day and pulled down the old shorts. The gun and holster flipped over from the weight and the gun fell out on the floor.

Now it goes in the skivvies.

I had a gun fall out a few times. Problem was cheap holsters. The holsters I use now, the gun will not fall out, period. Thus, there is no problem requiring removal of the gun from the holster at any time when using a bathroom.

I hope the LCI works for the gangbanger or maybe someone will try to sell it in MA for a MASS premimum, that is how the glocks are getting into MA!!!! [rofl]

And the AG feels the need to keep LTC holders from getting Glocks? [rofl] Since this happened in a courthouse, I'm guessing that Glock headed straight to the streets under the care of an honest gangbanger.

Back
Top Bottom