Police in Seekonk fired upon with AK 47.

I heard "New England Tire" on the police radio.
Looks like it may have been Melvin's Tire across the street, although the entire place is cordoned off. Unless they were staging at Melvin's. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, strange that they're withholding the name

..............I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, strange that they're withholding the name

Gotta scrub the internet of any online postings that don't adhere to whatever agenda they want to push.

If the suspect was a Trump supporter, his name would have been released already.

At times like this, I always assume the perp, the business involved, or some other aspect of the case is Connected to someone important in the town. And that they are letting that person do some damage control before the story breaks in detail.

Two Seekonk officers arrived at the crash and that’s when investigators say the suspect opened fire on them with a 7.62 millimeter AK-47 model rifle. Officers then returned fire.
Returned fire with their sidearms? Or did they have long guns?
After the gunfire exchange, the officers took up a defensive position and called for assistance from the SWAT Team....
When the SWAT Team determined the suspect no longer posed a threat, emergency responders cut open the roof of suspect’s car. He was found dead inside the vehicle.
Not a whole lot of info in the article, but I am reading this as the guy rolled his Honda on it's side, couldn't get out, and opened up on cops with an AK?
Dumbass. That is literally "fish in a barrel."
Can't wait to see if they release any more details.

To quote J Cole in his song
‘No Role Modelz’ oddly enough…
“Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice can’t put the blame on you,
Fool me three times, f*** the peace signs, load the chopper let it rain on you”
Ice cube was happy in today was a good day because he didn't even have to use his ak.
It was a good day in compton.

I'm so freaking glad this happened in Mass and not RI. These pussies at the RI statehouse are just waiting for something like this happening in the state so they can complete the transformation into Mass Jr. and enact the generic AWB.

Back
Top Bottom