Police in Seekonk fired upon with AK 47.

That must have been after I left Cams, because thats some crazy $h!t.
Roger, so long ago now it seems. Was maybe around ‘05-ish I want to say? It’s probably not him, just looks a lot like him, he may look much older than that now.

That must have been after I left Cams, because thats some crazy $h!t.
Jealous much?

Roger, so long ago now it seems. Was maybe around ‘05-ish I want to say? It’s probably not him, just looks a lot like him, he may look much older than that now.
Could probably tell from the tattoos on the corpse (or lack thereof).

Jealous much?

Could probably tell from the tattoos on the corpse (or lack thereof).
Possible. I’ll ask a couple other guys from that era and see if they remember him by name or face.

I haven't checked, but has Bonesy put this story upon the "More Police Protecting and Serving" thread yet?
f***in Cops didn't need to engage. It's only rifle fire.
Aren't they wearing vests? It's only 7.62x39. They shoulda been able to soak up a few rounds until he ran out of ammo. Pussies.

Assuming they duct-taped several layers of ceramic plates to their chests. I mean, if mall security can do it, then cops should too.

Cams, you sure that was around '05? I was still there but don't recall the incident. (I would have grabbed a wad of that cash. lol)
Not sure on the timing honestly, just that it was years ago. Lt G and his crew got the guy downtown. It’s late now but I’ll ask around tomorrow and see what I can dig up on him.

Well I thought Maura made us safe from AKs after 2016 in the Commonwealth.....oh well, those pesky AKs that come in from other states can wreak all the havoc they want I guess.

Cop Hater?
I'm just saying @cams had all this fun,
like getting to see that critter;
and maybe it was after you were off the job?
It’s all good fellas, just a misunderstanding. I know you both and I’m comfortable saying that.

@AHM he stayed on the job, just went to a different dept. that’s where the confusion came from.

It’s all good fellas, just a misunderstanding. I know you both and I’m comfortable saying that.

@AHM he stayed on the job, just went to a different dept. that’s where the confusion came from.
Thanks for the fill.
(I have faint hopes that the original joke made sense to you, if no one else).

They identified the guy. Prior prison escapee from NH
"Groulx allegedly started shooting at responding officers with an “AK-47 model rifle.” Police returned fire and took up a defensive position until the SWAT team arrived. Crews cut the roof of the suspect’s car open and found they were dead inside."

How many were dead inside? Did he have multiple personalities?

"Groulx allegedly started shooting at responding officers with an “AK-47 model rifle.” Police returned fire and took up a defensive position until the SWAT team arrived. Crews cut the roof of the suspect’s car open and found they were dead inside."

How many were dead inside? Did he have multiple personalities?
Did you just assume his (lol) gender?

He was a career armed robber who let it be known he wasn't going back. An AR is over kill if you are robbing a closed business. I'm thinking suicide by cop.

When he went over the fence. he had a very short amount of time to run to the park and ride . He planned way in advance.

Back
Top Bottom