Police Officer Who MURDERED Ashli Babbitt Won’t Face Charges

I don't think it's cut and dried, that large violent mob was very dangerous, whether or not they shot first. At some point you either give up
and let them have control of the building, and potentially anyone they want to , say, hang by the neck, or you fight back. If the building were
abandoned, then yeah maybe letting the mob have it would be a good move, but if there are people inside still who might be attacked and
beaten or killed, then you have to at some point deter the mob.

In my opinion, having them find and hang Mike Pence would have been poetic justice, but he had fled at some point.

I don't think it's cut and dried, that large violent mob was very dangerous, whether or not they shot first. At some point you either give up
and let them have control of the building, and potentially anyone they want to , say, hang by the neck, or you fight back. If the building were
abandoned, then yeah maybe letting the mob have it would be a good move, but if there are people inside still who might be attacked and
beaten or killed, then you have to at some point deter the mob.

In my opinion, having them find and hang Mike Pence would have been poetic justice, but he had fled at some point.
Since the other side had no firearms there wasn't much to discuss at to who would shoot first.

Words cannot describe how disgusted that I am by this. A white police officer shoots a black man while trying to arrest him on outstanding warrants, he's resisting, she faces manslaughter charges. Meanwhile a black officer shoots a 5'2 110 lb unarmed white woman, someone whom he could have easily arrested for the mere crime of trespassing that she had committed, and he walks off Scott free...

Don't expect me to believe for one f****** minute that this isn't racially motivated. That officer is walking free today because of the color of his skin, and because of the color of the skin of his victim. There's not anyone in the world who wouldn't think that he would be in jail right now if those ethnicities weren't reversed.

This does not help race relations in this country, it makes it worse. Much worse.

"Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber," prosecutors said.
So they’re concluding that he reasonably believed shooting her was necessary in self-defense?

At this point the family needs to lawyer up and get a real investigation started and the truth will start to filter out. If this woman was a woman of color the country would be outraged that she was shot while unarmed. What ever happened to the rule that you don't shoot someone unless there is an imminent threat of loss of life. Sad:confused:

At this point the family needs to lawyer up and get a real investigation started and the truth will start to filter out.

Maybe but that’s doubtful and what’s for certain is even if it does, it won’t accomplish anything. That’s how these things work. Political agendas of those in positions of power are thee most important than and drive the outcome, not facts or the truth. We still don’t know for sure who shot Kennedy!

Back
Top Bottom