• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police Officer Who MURDERED Ashli Babbitt Won’t Face Charges

Nasty Nancy is running the show and we know it's all about protecting her ass. The Dems are still shaking from the riot and need a show of force to send a message to us, it's OK to riot, loot and burn down cities but don't you dare come after us .

NBC Today this morning announced that Lester Holt would be interviewing the police office who shot Ashli Babbitt this afternoon/evening,

NBC Today this morning announced that Lester Holt would be interviewing the police office who shot Ashli Babbitt this afternoon/evening,
I understand this is just a spin interview. But if I was him I would just stay in hiding and collect my pension. The less images/videos of him the better it is for him

The softballs Lester will be teeing up will be astonishing.

Ya think!

I can almost hear Lester's lead-off statement:

"When Donald Trump personally ordered the armed attack on the House or Representatives, did you realize that you would be targeted by Ashli Babbitt?"

I understand this is just a spin interview. But if I was him I would just stay in hiding and collect my pension. The less images/videos of him the better it is for him

Absolutely.

I have no idea why these people give interviews, even "friendly" ones.

Eh this piece of shit wants to spin his tail of how he was following orders and how much of a chaotic scene it was as well as how terrified him and the people he was protecting were. I totally understand the following orders thing but only to an extent, the shooter himself had the final say in the choice to use uneccesary lethal force or not regardless if he had a green light or not.

Absolutely.

I have no idea why these people give interviews, even "friendly" ones.
Because they don't give a chit about what you think or who they have to kill to maintain their power.

But, also think about it as an insurance policy for this guy. He is going to be portrayed as a brave police officer who faced down the deadly right-wing fascist white superiority terrorist Trumpet Ashli Babbitt, face-to-face, at the risk of his own life. He may even be lionized.

Now, what if, after all of this publicity, something happens to him. Who do you think will be blamed and how would such an event be used for propaganda purposes?

Yeah.

If I got away with murder? I'd vanish. Nobody would ever hear from me again. I wouldn't want to push my luck.

@KBCraig and @Picton
I'd take a victory lap (starting at post 160), but it's much too hot. 😂

@KBCraig and @Picton
I'd take a victory lap (starting at post 160), but it's much too hot. 😂

Congratulations!

The powers that be must have something in their agenda for this piece of crap to do this interview. who in their right mind would
It’s a giant middle finger to Trump supporters. “Not only can we shoot you dead and get away with murder, we can send your killers on a media tour as a reminder that WE are in control now.”

Eh this piece of shit wants to spin his tail of how he was following orders and how much of a chaotic scene it was as well as how terrified him and the people he was protecting were. I totally understand the following orders thing but only to an extent, the shooter himself had the final say in the choice to use uneccesary lethal force or not regardless if he had a green light or not.
Also known as "Qualified Immunity"

Back
Top Bottom