• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police Torture Prisoner in MAINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done this well over 100 times over 13 years in corrections. The only thing I disagree with is spraying the OC in the guys face at close range with what appears to be a high volume room sprayer. We would use those to fill the room before we entered to perform an extraction. Had they put the spit hood/mask on him immediately after placing him in the chair, this would be a non incident. Nothing else indicates excessive use of force to me. I've seen and done a lot worse that was later reviewed and deemed appropriate for the situation.

It seems that there are 2 kinds on NES: people who believe in Freedom and diffusing the power and authority of Government and its henchman, and those who are empowered by said Government to use Firearms to deny the former of said Freedom.

My observation is that all NES arguments boil down to that fundamental difference.

It seems that there are 2 kinds on NES: people who believe in Freedom and diffusing the power and authority of Government and its henchman, and those who are empowered by said Government to use Firearms to deny the former of said Freedom.

My observation is that all NES arguments boil down to that fundamental difference.

yeah pretty much. It's usually the freedom libertarian people vs the Mitt Romney invite only polisher association.

yeah pretty much. It's usually the freedom libertarian people vs the Mitt Romney invite only polisher association.

Yup. I watched the video for a 3rd time. Even with all the info, I still find the video pretty ****ing disturbing (and I've seen a lot worse). Some posts on here scare me to death knowing they're the same people that show up for pro-2A rallies.

Some posts on here scare me to death knowing they're the same people that show up for pro-2A rallies.

That's why I don't go to those rallies and never will. A large portion of that crowd votes for Republicans who have no problem ****ing this country straight up the ass. I will never march with people like that for anything. I wouldn't even want to fight side by side with them if it ever came down to it.

Among one of the many reasons I got out of the Army was how sick I was of the pro Bush war people in the .mil at the time. I was sick of it, and disgusted by the attitudes of fellow soldiers. I was all done with being a pawn in that bullshit.

Wow, it's truly amazing how many bleeding heart liberals are in this thread. The inmate clearly resisted in an aggressive fashion screaming "don't touch my ****ing arm" and then spit. If he's at the point where he's in a smock and a chair, he's a repeat offender of this type. You don't just walk out of your cell into a smock and chair for a trip to the shower. You either assault an officer, start a fire, cut up or do something equally as bed and then resist being cuffed up. Forcing a move team (the guys in riot gear) to come in and get you. He most likely already assaulted one or multiple officers and as soon as he started to resist again they sprayed him and controlled his head.

Have any of the posters here claiming the officers used an aggressive offense ever had someone with HIV try to bite or spit on them? Not a ****ing chance you have. He's lucky when he spit that no one broke his jaw. You'll also be happy to know that he most likely after this incident received better medical care than you or I could ever hope to have... for free, and because the video has been released and will touch upon the "feelings" of some shithead jury. He will also become filthy rich by the time of his release.

Prison is not like OZ or some FOX tv show, this is prison life everyday. Assaulting officers and working the system.

+1 Some douche bag punk spit on me I wouldn't hesitate to spray him with pepper spray, but I am sure i would just knock him the **** out and maybe kick him a little... Get over it, its FAR from torture.

+1 Some douche bag punk spit on me I wouldn't hesitate to spray him with pepper spray, but I am sure i would just knock him the **** out and maybe kick him a little... Get over it, its FAR from torture.

So you would incapacitate him and then kick him while he was on the ground defenseless?

I thought there was only 1 type here, folks interested in shooting.

I miscounted

That's why I don't go to those rallies and never will. A large portion of that crowd votes for Republicans who have no problem ****ing this country straight up the ass. I will never march with people like that for anything. I wouldn't even want to fight side by side with them if it ever came down to it.

Among one of the many reasons I got out of the Army was how sick I was of the pro Bush war people in the .mil at the time. I was sick of it, and disgusted by the attitudes of fellow soldiers. I was all done with being a pawn in that bullshit.

Never served but I understand your logic entirely. This scares me as well. Romney 2016 ! (or other sellout) [rolleyes]

Those that argue that the criminal deserves it have a blind faith that the government and justice system that deemed the criminal punishable, excessively, is without flaw. With criminals, there always remains a question of their moral depravity, for the correctional officers, there is no question.

James 2:13 - There will be no mercy for those who have not shown mercy to others. But if you have been merciful, God will be merciful when he judges you.

I just typed out, "internet commando much". But deleted it and browsed NES only to find you posted again. [rofl]

This thread is awesome, I miscalculated it.

I punch rapists every morning brah. #Wheaties #Nextlevel

This is sorta like the gay statist chest pumping thread, except the statists are all like 50lbs over weight and 40+ years old.

Men have such a hard time dealing with such circumstances. Which is why knee-jerking is so prevalent in men.

Queue next tough guy post.

LOL Is that supposed to be some tough guy jab? I am definitely not the toughest guy out there, but I am not afraid to get my ass kicked either...

Men have such a hard time dealing with such circumstances. Which is why knee-jerking is so prevalent in men.

Queue next tough guy post.

The irony of Quinns post is he has admitted that if he KO'd someone he would kick them while they were on the ground out cold. Thats why people like me avoid fights at all costs, because I'm not going to risk getting knocked out for something stupid and then stomped while defenseless on the ground.

You have to be a real a**h*** (or a person who has never been in a fight and is just talking shit) to say you would KO someone and then continue to attack them after the fight was over. Actually, you would have to be the same type of person that is ok with whats in that video.

Sounds like a really poorly thought out state of mind.

Ya so ill just be a bitch and smile and wave goodbye to someone that just spit in my face, oh go slap my wife while your at it too..

If that's what you would do more power to you..

have a good time defending your posts all night.

Dench and I are in agreement in regard to the OPs post.

It's the statist mindset and inhumane treatment that set people off and make some guys say "wait, he got what he deserved, he didn't ask to tortured when he raped those children!"

We need to uphold natural law so we don't fall into the imminent path of violence. Or be the tough guy. Your choice here.

Ya so ill just be a bitch and smile and wave goodbye to someone that just spit in my face, oh go slap my wife while your at it too..

If that's what you would do more power to you..

have a good time defending your posts all night.

Not going to unravel this but you're wrong. Stop treating your wife like she's less equal to you. JFC

If someone spit at you and it was your job to enforce law or maintain a prison and you have an emotional over reaction you should be fired at a minimum. If it happens to you in another situation it would be up to you and what amount of risk your willing to take for your ego.

1)Amen. Reminds me of what the late Bill Hicks had to say about Reagan.

2)I could never reconcile the fact that I would be used by corrupt politicians and greedy, sociopathic, narcissistic businessmen if I joined the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom