• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Polish 7.62x54r Deal

AIM won't ship to Mass even to a dealer.
I always wondered of the legality of having my buddy in NH buying ammo for me and then bringing it into Mass.
Does anyone know if it's something doable?

AIM won't ship to Mass even to a dealer.
I always wondered of the legality of having my buddy in NH buying ammo for me and then bringing it into Mass.
Does anyone know if it's something doable?

Yep, this is just for free staters only as I mentioned up top. It's not illegal for anyone to ship ammo in MA, but the AG harasses vendors to the point where they won't do it.

Its ok ammo but the best part is the original stripper clips its packed on like the Hungarian stuff that was out a while back.

if you want quality 7.62x54, the Yugo stuff they have rocks!

Its ok ammo but the best part is the original stripper clips its packed on like the Hungarian stuff that was out a while back.

if you want quality 7.62x54, the Yugo stuff they have rocks!

I'll have to check it out [grin] Right now I have some Russian and Bulgarian stocked up, I usually just use them for plinking so as long as they all go bang I'm happy [wink]

I grabbed a case. I got it about a week ago. Real clean as would be expected sealed up all nice in a can and no I do not want to sell any of the stripper clips. My buddies have already layed claim to 60 of them and I would like to keep some for myself. That sucks that they will not ship to Mass because they have some great deals on surplus crates sometimes.
001-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

Michael

Back
Top Bottom