Poll. For Mass A/G. Daniel Shores or Jay McMahon?

Poll. For Mass A/G. Daniel Shores or Jay McMahon?

• Jay McMahon

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Dan Shores

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
Poll. On the Republican side there will be a primary between Dan Shores and Jay McMahon to challenge Maura Healey for Massachusetts Attorney General. Who are you supporting and why?
At the MassGOP Convention Jay McMahon got 55% of the vote Dan Shore got 44%. They will both be on the Republican primary ballot. Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Jay as of now only because I talked to him and once he gets talking he's crazy but in a good way he seems like a real gun guy really pro 2A but who knows all politicians suck.

If I knew at all when I was 20 I would have become a lawyer and been a politician just so I could duck all these liberal Democrats
and if I didn't beat them at the polls I would be suing the shit out of them every chance I could.

Last edited:
Jay has it.

Dan Shores is a decent guy but I don't think he'd make it close to the finish line... with that recent fox 25 report, all the more stacked against him.

I guess McMahon was banging the 2A drum the other day.

Attorney General Candidate Visits Pete's Gun Shop

ETA: I just watched the video above and he sounds good. I've been tricked before by politicians but he at least sounds like he's identified some of the state's problems, has thought about them and has a plan. That's a good start.

Last edited:
Attended a political event and met Jay. He’s very passionate about 2A and put it right on his pamphlet. I spoke to him quite a bit when we talked about the Maura ban, I said ‘She legislated by’ and he finished my sentence angrily with ‘edict, edict, edict!’

He has my support!

Jay was at Holbrook Sportsmens Club a couple months back he spoke for about 30-40 mins not only on 2A but on other issues also. I liked what he had say he is definitely a pro 2A guy, I will vote for him.

Back
Top Bottom