• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Poll: Should Congress pass universal background checks for gun purchases?

Don't go to msnbc, this is just click bait. Every page view, they earn advertising money. You are funding the opposition, the oppo who hate you. They won't show the results, they'll just laugh about how they tricked pro 2a people to MSNBC money.

Don't go to msnbc, this is just click bait. Every page view, they earn advertising money. You are funding the opposition, the oppo who hate you. They won't show the results, they'll just laugh about how they tricked pro 2a people to MSNBC money.

adblock plus. thank me later.

adblock is a good recommendation..... 69% No, that would infringe upon Second Amendment rights.
9,096 votes No detail offered in the survey on the other results....

Alright I am admitting ignorance on this issue. wtf exactly do they mean by "universal" background checks? I mean we go through NICS every time we buy isn't that "universal"?

Alright I am admitting ignorance on this issue. wtf exactly do they mean by "universal" background checks? I mean we go through NICS every time we buy isn't that "universal"?

I was wondering the same thing.

W.T.F. We've had a background check law for decades, why the hell do we need or want another one.
It's not broken , no need for any fix, plane and simple.

........................Jack

What I think they are talking about is back ground checks for private sales. Personally I don't see back ground checks as an infringement. Registration yes, but just a back ground check, no. I don't think anyone here wants a violent felon to buy a gun.

What I think they are talking about is back ground checks for private sales. Personally I don't see back ground checks as an infringement. Registration yes, but just a back ground check, no. I don't think anyone here wants a violent felon to buy a gun.

Well, this thread is over.

Back
Top Bottom