• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Poly Tech Legend AK-47/S *ULTRA RARE PREBAN AK PREMIUM RIFLE* NIB NEVER FIRED

Bobsilver

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For sale is ultra rare, highly sought after and collectable POLY TECH LEGEND AK-47. This rifle has been a safe queen. It is BRAND NEW, NEVER FIRED, WITH ALL ORIGINAL ACCESORIES.

Poly Tech Legend is considered to be the best AK-47 rifle ever build and imported to the USA. It features a receiver machined from a solid block of high quality steel, heat treated and nitrided for superior hardness, rigidity and wear resistance. The barrel is heat treated and chrome plated for wear and corrosion resistance. It features a solid hardwood furniture with beautiful deep red finish. Roughly 1700 Poly Tech Legends were imported to the USA in 1988-1989 before they were banned by the Assault Rifle Ban of 1989.

As you can see from the pictures, it comes in the original box with:
  • three 30-round original Poly Tech magazines that are still sealed. Poly Tech Legend magazines are very rare as they feature chrome plated followers and Poly Tech stamp mark.
  • Original bayonet
  • Muzzle break
  • Cleaning kit
  • Oiler
  • Heavy duty sling
  • Combination tool
  • Poly Tech manual and warranty card

Selling Terms :
F2F, cash only at an FFL in Metrowest area

Price :
$6750

IMG_0550.JPG

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0563.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    979.9 KB · Views: 104
Top Bottom