• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Poodle shooter mating question - Colt “large hole” upper to RRA small pin lower

45Badger

NES Member
Who makes bushings that take up the slack and slop when a small pin lower wants to hook up with an older, large hole Colt?

I’m aware of several solutions for mating a colt large hole lower to modern small hole uppers ( Fulton armory has a good one) but I am not aware of any solutions to do small hole lower to large hole upper. At least until post above! Lol

I have the large hole upper and small pin receiver. Need to know if bushing or similar part is available.
There are offset adapter things but after seeing how these things don't work I would never want them in a rifle that I would trust my life with. I'd repair the upper or lower and move on with life without that stupid f****** adapter in place.

There are offset adapter things but after seeing how these things don't work I would never want them in a rifle that I would trust my life with. I'd repair the upper or lower and move on with life without that stupid f****** adapter in place.
I had them work fine. But I agree I wouldn't trust my life with it. But I wouldn't trust my life with me in general

Back
Top Bottom