• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Portland Antifa mob threatens motorist for blocking traffic.

And the police just sat there and watched this go on. WTF

Bob
Their marching orders are to allow the violent Soros funded mobs to do their thing. They don't want to lose the pension and the city council and mayor don't want the videos to show Antifa fighting police because it doesn't make their fellow travelers look like victims.

I really don't know what the fix is for this. Others would say "U GOTTA GO OUT N VOTE!" but the vote is suppressed in places like Portland. f***, if a Republican was elected mayor in Portland, people would riot every day.

No, I think there's only one solution and the FBI needs to investigate the failures of the police to enforce the law in these places Antifa disturbs the peace. If the local police were given orders not to act because the mayor and city officials and Antifa are on the same side, then that's a conflict of interest and Martial law needs to be declared by President Trump to quell an insurrection.

Which starts a pseudo civil war.

And that's the way it all seems to be headed because we are in the middle of a Communist revolution.

It's really about time that somebody opens a can of whoop ass on these antifa clowns. Sooner or later they are going to bully the wrong person and end up in a world of hurt.
I actually can't believe that hasn't happened yet. Either plowing through a crowd with a vehicle or opening fire on them.
Frankly that would be the worst thing that could happen though. Movements love martyrs.

I actually can't believe that hasn't happened yet. Either plowing through a crowd with a vehicle or opening fire on them.
Frankly that would be the worst thing that could happen though. Movements love martyrs.
This is the problem. One should legitimately be concerned for their lives in that type of situation. Covering your face serves one purpose in my book. To hide your identity because some illegal and probably violent shit is about to go down. So these turds are starting the situation one small click from the use of deadly force being the reasonable choice in their potential victim's mind. Try to attack someone's car...you deserve to get run over.

It has happened. I'm sure many times. Here is one, @~1:30

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcaDO7SY4-4

Although a BLM, here is one that is on this forum some place. The two things that struck me about this one is the many many OMG's and the fact that after the shooting started, the person taking the video didn't have enough brain cells to take cover.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdQ-AaOUdlA

I think that eventually somewhere, someone is going to "carry concealed," drive near these groups, "get assaulted, " resulting in a "defensive gun use".

Totally not premeditated murder or anything, though...

I think that eventually somewhere, someone is going to "carry concealed," drive near these groups, "get assaulted, " resulting in a "defensive gun use".

I'd just prefer some soccer mom with 3 kids in the car runs them over... full immunity, good memetics, etc.

It has happened. I'm sure many times. Here is one, @~1:30

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcaDO7SY4-4

Although a BLM, here is one that is on this forum some place. The two things that struck me about this one is the many many OMG's and the fact that after the shooting started, the person taking the video didn't have enough brain cells to take cover.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdQ-AaOUdlA

That communist dude getting popped in the first video made my night.

they start the issue. Then when they lose they play the victim. They will screw the driver over at some point for this incident as it was noted in the article that the cross walk light was lit and the pedestrians had the right of way. So the driver will be screwed.

51EzcCcSB-L.jpg

It's gotta be wicked scary for anyone in their car making a wrong turn and suddenly getting caught in one of these roadblocks surrounded by angry and aggressive masked assailants.

Remember what happened to Reginald Denny?

when an individual faced a mob bent on doing violence to him or his compatriots, each member of that mob shared the culpability of the entire organism of the mob…and, therefore, was equally and individually fair game for the defensive violence suffered at the hands of the lawful defender(s).
Concealed Carry: Force of Numbers in Self-Defense | Gun Digest

So let me get this straight, persons unknown and with no authority are funneling me to an area I don’t know, or don’t want to go to?

Yeah, not happening, what is waiting for me as soon as I turn that corner?

A bunch of buddies with bats, rocks, bricks or Molotov’s?
A road strewn with nails?
A way out?

No issue with taking the path that I perceive is the best, ignoring ‘rioters’ attempting to carjack me or worse.

Back
Top Bottom