• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Portland Antifa mob threatens motorist for blocking traffic.

reginald-denny.jpeg

Paramedics who attended to Denny said he came very close to death. Soon after Green brought Denny to the hospital, he suffered a seizure. His skull was fractured in 91 places and pushed into his brain. His left eye was so badly dislocated that it would have fallen into his sinus cavity had the surgeons not replaced the crushed bone with a piece of plastic. A permanent crater remains in his forehead despite efforts to correct it

I disagree with never stop. I say stop. As soon as the window is broken or the door forcibly opened it has turned into a car jacking and at that point three center mass to the closest idiot next to your car. It won't matter if they are wearing a mask. The coroner will ID the body.

You don't want to stop. You aren't going to have enough ammo to stop an attacking mob; you'll be swarmed and dragged out of your car, tires slashed, etc. or a big target for a Molotov cocktail. Keep going and save your ammo for any of them which breach the windows. As soon as you see a roadblock it is time to turn to avoid it. Don't get close to the crazies to begin with. Avoidance should be your first line of defense.

You don't want to stop. You aren't going to have enough ammo to stop an attacking mob; you'll be swarmed and dragged out of your car, tires slashed, etc. or a big target for a Molotov cocktail. Keep going and save your ammo for any of them which breach the windows. As soon as you see a roadblock it is time to turn to avoid it. Don't get close to the crazies to begin with. Avoidance should be your first line of defense.

it's a situation where you are damed if you do and damed if you don't. The police need to eliminate that from happening at all as they are putting innocent people into dangerous situation by condoning that behavior. If they start accumulating a body count the police will have to prevent these road blocks.

So let me get this straight, persons unknown and with no authority are funneling me to an area I don’t know, or don’t want to go to?

Yeah, not happening, what is waiting for me as soon as I turn that corner?

A bunch of buddies with bats, rocks, bricks or Molotov’s?
A road strewn with nails?
A way out?

No issue with taking the path that I perceive is the best, ignoring speedbumps attempting to carjack me or worse.

FTFY

This....

You're still way better off in court with "I panicked, they swarmed the car, I stomped on the gas pedal" vs "I stopped, panicked, escalated, then shot 2 of them" etc.

Reasonable person buys the former easily. The latter, not so much.

-Mike

I actually can't believe that hasn't happened yet. Either plowing through a crowd with a vehicle or opening fire on them.
Frankly that would be the worst thing that could happen though. Movements love martyrs.

This is the problem. One should legitimately be concerned for their lives in that type of situation. Covering your face serves one purpose in my book. To hide your identity because some illegal and probably violent shit is about to go down. So these turds are starting the situation one small click from the use of deadly force being the reasonable choice in their potential victim's mind. Try to attack someone's car...you deserve to get run over.

This....

You're still way better off in court with "I panicked, they swarmed the car, I stomped on the gas pedal" vs "I stopped, panicked, escalated, then shot 2 of them" etc.

Reasonable person buys the former easily. The latter, not so much.

-Mike

Look to the major leftist propaganda victory in Charlottesville, Virginia for how that works in real life.

I disagree with never stop. I say stop. As soon as the window is broken or the door forcibly opened it has turned into a car jacking and at that point three center mass to the closest idiot next to your car. It won't matter if they are wearing a mask. The coroner will ID the body.
Then floor it and report it

It is better not to stop. Vehicles are heavy but not so heavy a crowd cannot tip a stationary vehicle or damage it so it cannot move. Whereas a moving vehicle has lots of kinetic energy that would have to be absorbed by the rioters first.

I find it curious that none of the victims have stepped forward as yet

Probably have outstanding warrants, plus the ANTIFA f***s hate and don't trust the police with a burning passion.
They'd just rather let it go than have any contact with the cops, appear in court and
have their names made public.

This is where these thugs need to be boxed in on 4 sides and eliminated in a crossfire. I cant believe they're being called the victims in this situation. Savages run free while a true victim gets punnished for protecting himself. How much longer can this go on?

Greg

I find it nuts that the police want to charge the driver. Now Thats f***ing insane !

I really have to think it's like Pete85 said. It's like when they send "Free boat" flyers to people with warrants, then arrest them when they show up. Since Antifa was wearing masks, this would be a way to positively identify them.

Or the driver's screwed because Portland.

IDK I feel like I was rolling with 3-4 friends I'm putting the dude eating fried dough down

Back
Top Bottom