• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Portland Antifa mob threatens motorist for blocking traffic.

Holy crap balls. Maybe I just have not watched enough of this footage. First that mob was quite verbally aggressive. Second if one can keep cool despite the verbal harassment, it’s plain to see the mob is largely 95lb vegans, bbw’s, and hipsters. Not exactly a real tough crowd. I’m unsure what the point is? What’s the goal? Maybe I’m just odd, but I don’t understand doing anything, just because. It’s like what are ALL of you ass hats marching in the street for? I guess if I wasn’t so busy working and paying taxes and such, maybe it would make more sense.

I have seen a bunch of these antifa videos, but that one just posted is the worst. I don't understand how marching around in black costumes, with their dad's black dress sock on their head is protesting nazis. If you show 10 people that video and ask which group are the fascists, 10 out of 10 will pick the antifa group. Do people really have that much free time?

I have seen a bunch of these antifa videos, but that one just posted is the worst. I don't understand how marching around in black costumes, with their dad's black dress sock on their head is protesting nazis. If you show 10 people that video and ask which group are the fascists, 10 out of 10 will pick the antifa group. Do people really have that much free time?

Prosperity in America has made their lives too easy, so little details like work are not a concern to them. So they need some purpose to exist and contrive outrage about nonexistent nazis. Personally, I use my free time to protest the crab people. It works.... Have you seen any crab people lately?

Sooner or later these idiots are going to get the beat down they deserve, especially that shim in the yellow, holy hell was that thing a disgrace to human life.

Holy crap balls. Maybe I just have not watched enough of this footage. First that mob was quite verbally aggressive. Second if one can keep cool despite the verbal harassment, it’s plain to see the mob is largely 95lb vegans, bbw’s, and hipsters. Not exactly a real tough crowd. I’m unsure what the point is? What’s the goal? Maybe I’m just odd, but I don’t understand doing anything, just because. It’s like what are ALL of you ass hats marching in the street for? I guess if I wasn’t so busy working and paying taxes and such, maybe it would make more sense.
You're pretty much spot on with your assessment!

A drooling 95lb weakling can still kill you with a bike lock to the head if they get the drop on you.

Better to avoid then in large groups where they encourage each other’s lunacy.

On top of that while the police will never bother finding out who they are, or helping you when you are attacked, they will gladly ruin your life if you do anything to them. Fight back, or attack the wall of idiots that jump in your way after someone sucker punches you and fades into the crowd and the cops will be on top of putting you away and throwing any charge they can at you. The guy you defended yourself from will be glad to testify along with 50 of his buddies who were right there to see it.

Oh man we need to bring back the TPF of yesteryear and ship them out to Portland. I’d pop popcorn and watch the fun for hours laughing my ass off.

You don't want to stop. You aren't going to have enough ammo to stop an attacking mob; you'll be swarmed and dragged out of your car, tires slashed, etc. or a big target for a Molotov cocktail. Keep going and save your ammo for any of them which breach the windows. As soon as you see a roadblock it is time to turn to avoid it. Don't get close to the crazies to begin with. Avoidance should be your first line of defense.

I've learned to just avoid trouble.

My problem is that when I was a kid I didn't have a bad enough fight reflex. After getting smacked around a few times - I developed a really bad attitude and the ability to get REALLY pissed off when I get into a fight. Back in the day in late high school and college when "the boys" would get into fistfights - I'd usually just try to get my hands around the other guys neck and try to strangle him until he passed out. I've found over the years that the ability to get pissed off enough that other people can recognize just from the tone of your voice and the look on your face that you're about to kill them - usually works pretty well to avoid fights in the first place.

The problem with Antifah retards is that they're too stupid to pick up social cues - so there's a high likelihood I'd find myself with my hands around their neck. So I just avoid people like that if I can at all manage it.

hands around the other guys neck and try to strangle him until he passed out.

Can be gotten out of fairly handily. Better bet: get his back, and apply proper "sleeper" - arm around his neck, grab your shoulder, snake other hand up your chest and onto the back of his head, make a fist and press your wrist forward until unconsciousness is achieved.

Best bet (aside from avoidance, of course, and assuming it's a SHTF, multi-man situation): tune him up, break his neck, and move on to the next a**h***. FCFS.

Can be gotten out of fairly handily. Better bet: get his back, and apply proper "sleeper" - arm around his neck, grab your shoulder, snake other hand up your chest and onto the back of his head, make a fist and press your wrist forward until unconsciousness is achieved.

Best bet (aside from avoidance, of course, and assuming it's a SHTF, multi-man situation): tune him up, break his neck, and move on to the next a**h***. FCFS.

I guess my point is that when I tried to play by the "rules" - which back then was some sort of "let's have a fair fight and both put your fists up and punch each other in the face until somebody can't do it anymore" thing.......... it wasn't really working that well for me. The guys who like to fist fight and have a brain that doesn't mind getting damaged and is sitting inside a thick skull - are always going to win. Plus those types of "fair" rules only work in a certain environment. Try doing that shit when you're in Boston and somebody is trying to mug you - and it's not going to work, despite what the movies say.

Life actually got a bit easier - and safer - when I realized that the way to approach a fight is to just go into it assuming that you're trying to kill the other guy by whatever means possible. Or at the very least hurt him as severely as you possibly can. I noticed after that realization - that I got in a lot less fights. The guys who were picking fights as some sort of dominance game - realized it wasn't worth getting really hurt for.

The problem with the sleeper hold thing is : you're not going at the fight with the intention of killing the other person. The other person might figure that out. Because they figure it out - you're going to end up getting in a fight. If you can get across to them that they're going to die - there's a good chance they'll realize a fight isn't worth dying for. And the thing with them figuring that out (that they're going to die - that is) - is that you have to MEAN IT, which means YOU have to believe it.

The problem with the sleeper hold thing is : you're not going at the fight with the intention of killing the other person. The other person might figure that out. Because they figure it out - you're going to end up getting in a fight. If you can get across to them that they're going to die - there's a good chance they'll realize a fight isn't worth dying for. And the thing with them figuring that out (that they're going to die - that is) - is that you have to MEAN IT, which means YOU have to believe it.

Absolutely correct. The times I've pulled it off (and my opponent had always tapped before going out) has been on the mat, in class, and each time I managed to get an opponent's back, mine was wide open. Best real-world application may be the proverbial drunk cousin at the wedding. Probably not even then, but everyone's family dynamics is different. [wink]

As the Antifa thing demonstrates, a real-world fight today is likely to be multi-man from the start. That's why you're also correct that avoidance is the best bet, and situational awareness is always in order. Something doesn't feel right? GTFO, NOW. Cuz if the shit starts, the first guy you're probably going to have to f*** up badly - broken knee, broken elbow, screaming in agony, gouged out eyeballs, broken neck - as a psychological deterrent to the others.

If I were there, the streams of pepper gel would look like tracers in a WWII movie. It would be such a pleasure to restore peace to such a city. But I have read that the mayor and police all support the little fascists, so a brigade-size force might be required to keep the overall situation in hand.

If I were there, the streams of pepper gel would look like tracers in a WWII movie. It would be such a pleasure to restore peace to such a city. But I have read that the mayor and police all support the little fascists, so a brigade-size force might be required to keep the overall situation in hand.
It has already come to pass that prudent situational awareness implies avoiding places like Portland (especially if you have any Rightish "trappings"). It may come to pass that prudence will dictate avoiding cities generally.

Portland is the anarchist equivalent of the KKK dominated Jim Crow Deep South.

Politicians, police, and judges are all on the paramilitary goon squads’ side when it comes to brutally suppressing persons they dislike.

If we had a DoJ there would be a house cleaning and federal charges. But alas we don’t.

It has already come to pass that prudent situational awareness implies avoiding places like Portland (especially if you have any Rightish "trappings").

Rightish trappings, OK got it, so don't go there if I have...

1.) Clean clothing without strategically placed intentional rips and tears.

2.) Footwear other than $400 designer work boots that you just bought because you saw them on someone else who has never had a job either.

3.) A decided lack of what appears to food coloring in your hair in any shade of pink, green, blue, or combinations there of.

4.) An absence of piercings in locations that after first seeing them made your mother retreat to her bedroom and sob quietly.

Am I missing any??

:emoji_tiger:

Rightish trappings, OK got it, so don't go there if I have...

1.) Clean clothing without strategically placed intentional rips and tears.

2.) Footwear other than $400 designer work boots that you just bought because you saw them on someone else who has never had a job either.

3.) A decided lack of what appears to food coloring in your hair in any shade of pink, green, blue, or combinations there of.

4.) An absence of piercings in locations that after first seeing them made your mother retreat to her bedroom and sob quietly.

Am I missing any??

:emoji_tiger:

Problem glasses / problematic glasses.

Those are a better warning sign on a woman than the name "Jennifer"

Back
Top Bottom