• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Possible homicide in Hyannis

Atlantis

NES Member
No news article yet, listening to the scanners. Saw a friend post a traffic alert and said it was due to a "possible shooting". BOLO relating to a homicide went out over the scanners for a person of interest. A google search of his name reveals previous involvement in suspected shootings.

Just a person of interest at this time based on the scanner. Hiramar Road shooting suspect sought by police

False alarm, apparently it was just a stabbing. But check out the swat response in the pics of the article here.... Christ

Breaking: Barnstable Police, D-A’s Office Investigate Apparent Hyannis Homicide
IMG_9642.JPG

This is what a stabbing investigation looks like these days? JFC...I'm glad that none of them were made to fear for muh life....

IMG_9642.JPG

This is what a stabbing investigation looks like these days? JFC...I'm glad that none of them were made to fear for muh life....
A person was murdered. Literally just killed another person. Pls tell what level of personal equipment do you feel would be appropriate when trying to apprehend this person.

A person was murdered. Literally just killed another person. Pls tell what level of personal equipment do you feel would be appropriate when trying to apprehend this person.

The cruisers in the cops that are already on the street. So now every homicide investigation should look like a flucking war zone?

It started downhill when they put the welfare office in the middle of downtown. Can't walk downtown anymore without tripping over a nodding out junkie

It started downhill when they put the welfare office in the middle of downtown. Can't walk downtown anymore without tripping over a nodding out junkie

Pretty sure I saw a guy OD down by the merry go round downtown last I was there. Last summer there was a guy at Dunkins set up as a drive through drug dealer, just him, a beach chair and an umbrella in a parking spot waiting for cars to drive up.

Back
Top Bottom