• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Posting for informational purposes only. Connecticut Gun Rights Rally April 5

Well, Im from MA, but awfully close to the CT border as 395 is literally down the road from me. If I can come, I will - how much organization do you have into this rally so far? If I can get there that day, I'll be glad to stand with my brothers and sisters (unarmed as I'll have to be) to rally in support and speak on behalf of your brothers and sisters in the other state of oppression.
Chris

Well, Im from MA, but awfully close to the CT border as 395 is literally down the road from me. If I can come, I will - how much organization do you have into this rally so far? If I can get there that day, I'll be glad to stand with my brothers and sisters (unarmed as I'll have to be) to rally in support and speak on behalf of your brothers and sisters in the other state of oppression.
Chris

Its well organized. CCDL is in charge of organization. Check the link in the first post for the facebook page on it.

Back
Top Bottom