• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Practical Pistol Series - "Practical Concealed Carry" with Master Firearms Instructor Ken Allen. August 8th & 9th, 2020 Pelham, NH

Apex Tactical Firearms Training is proud to host Master Firearms Instructor Ken Allen and his PRACTICAL PISTOL SERIES course PRACTICAL CONCEALED CARRY - Everyday Carry Handgunner Skill Development

A Technical Training and Skill Development Event: Practical Concealed Carry with Master Firearms Instructor Ken Allen of KEN ALLEN TRAINING

Bio
: https://kenallentraining.us/about
Instagram: Login • Instagram

Part of the PRACTICAL PISTOL SERIES - Everyday Carry Handgunner Skill Development

1AE4AF1B-.jpg

EVERYDAY CARRY SKILL DEVELOPMENT - YOU WILL LEARN AND STRENGTHEN THE FOLLOWING SKILLS THROUGH MULTIPLE REPETITIONS:
* MANIPULATIONS
* CLEARING MALFUNCTIONS
* DRAW AND RELOADS
* GEAR LIMITATIONS
* CRITICAL THINKING AND DECISIVENESS
* USE OF COVER AND PRACTICAL POSITIONS
* MOVEMENT, STABILITY AND CONTROL
* SITUATIONAL AWARENESS WITH REDUCED VISIBILITY (LOW LIGHT, SMOKE, OBSTRUCTED VIEWS)
* ACCURACY AND ACCOUNTABILITY

Saturday August 8th and Sunday 9th 2020 in Pelham, NH

Course: Practical Concealed Carry (1 or 2 Days)
* Saturday August 8th, 2020 - PRACTICAL CONCEALED CARRY - PCC: Concealed Carry Techniques and Technical Training / Skill Development Drills
* Sunday August 9th, 2020 - CONCEALED CARRY PRACTICAL EVOLUTIONS - CCPE: Everyday Carry Scenario Based Learning

(Prerequisite for Day Two: CCPE-Concealed Carry Practical Evolutions: Practical Concealed Carry PCC (Day 1) or other recognized Concealed Carry Training)

Fee: $245 per day or $450 (2 days)
Includes: Course, Range Fee and Cool Stickers!

PayPal (Via Friends and family): [email protected]

For Questions or more Information at please email Collin Norton - Apex Tactical Firearms Training at: [email protected]
Call or Text: 978-994-4030

6AAEFDE7-.jpg

Last edited:
I have been training with Ken Allen, Master Firearms Instructor and Founder of Ken Allen Training since we met during a 3 day Kyle Lamb - Viking Tactics (Needless to say Advanced...) Carbine 1.5 course July 8-10, 2016. Ken was teaching with Kyle and pretty much took me under his wing, I initially thought it was because he liked me, but most likely it was because Kyle told him to keep an eye on me!

This was my first "Non-Square Range" course with my AR-15 and at this point I only had one small scratch on my shiny rifle. Let's just say moving and shooting and shooting from every position other than bench rest presented a whole bunch of challenges to my developing skill set and put me a bit out of my element as a "Square Range" NRA Basic Pistol Instructor. You should see all of the big scratches on my AR now!

In the last 4 years I have taken at least 11 courses with Ken Allen spanning 25 Days, not including the two 3-day Viking Tactics Carbine 1.5 courses in 2016 and 2017. I can confidently say, I suck a whole lot less now than I did back then! After training hard with Ken on AR, AK and pistol platforms between 2016 - 2017, I took Kyle's July 2017 VTAC Carbine 1.5 course AGAIN after Ken vouched for me and promised Kyle that I has been working hard and was now "ok". Half way through day two after a particularly challenging drill that kicked my ass we were back under the shelter reloading mags and pounding water when I walked up to Kyle and said "Man, I suck"...

Then, in one of the proudest moments in my adult life, Kyle put his hand on my shoulder and said "Yes, you do suck, but you suck a lot less than you did last year!" Then Kyle said "I guess we can all thank Ken for that!"

All kidding aside, Ken has worked my ass off and I have grown exponentially in my abilities. More than marksmanship, accuracy and shot placement, Ken has taught me about round accountability, weapons handling, manipulations and clearing malfunctions, reloads, situational awareness and a host of other critical thinking, shooting and self-aid / Stop The Bleed skills.

I have always taken my responsibility as an instructor very seriously. I think being a good instructor means being more than just being a good teacher, it means being a good learner and a life-long student as well. It is very important to me to be the best I can be at whatever I am doing, so after I became an instructor I made the conscious decision to investment my time and money in my continuing education first by investing in world class training with world class instructors to develop the comfort, confidence, competence and skill sets to safely and efficiently handle the investments in all of my rifles, pistols and shotguns!

If you are looking for absolutely fantastic firearms training that goes way beyond just pulling the trigger, look no further! Whether you are an armed citizen, law enforcement or an armed professional, Ken will take you from whatever level you are at to whatever level you want to get to and beyond!

We are very lucky to have local access to Ken. He teaches all over the country and lives right here in southern New Hampshire! Come check out a course with him, you will be very glad you did!

Collin Norton
Founder - Apex Tactical Firearms Training

Back
Top Bottom