Practiscore

Yup. That's pretty much the go-to place for match registration, payment, scoring etc.

We use Practiscore at the two clubs I shoot at regularly here in Georgia, plus the three other clubs I've shot at in the area. We also use it at my club in CT. It's just getting better and better.

EDITED TO ADD:

From USPSA Competition Rules, January 2019, Page 57:

Rule 9.11.1 "The scoring program approved by USPSA is Practiscore. No other scoring program must be used for any USPSA sanctioned match without the prior written approval of the President of the USPSA.

Last edited:
I think the PRS guys use it a lot. The SWN in PHX used it this yr. We did manage to "crash" the server as it were with 400 slots selling out in under 15 minutes. It didn't really crash, just some people trying to register got errors when they tried to register, probably due to volume, and by the time they re-tried the match was sold out.

I've used it as a shooter. How do I get set up as a Match Director to set up a match or event at my club?

Does your club already have a Practiscore? If you go into your profile, you can edit "clubs" under "Personal Settings" on the right, once you click "Edit Profile." I think if your club already has one, you need to get the login from whoever already has it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom