WTS Pre-ban 1989 Classic Cobray in 9mm with preban Fake suppressor - $995

PXL_20201022_172649149.jpgPXL_20201022_172635339.jpg
Where: I-495, Stow, MA

What: Excellent condition Pre-ban circa 1989 manufacture Classic Cobray with threaded barrel and removable bad boy fake suppressor. Can be made into a rifle by adding a stock extension. Shoots 9-mm luger Comes with the original sling and one pre-ban 32-rd magazine. All original and a pretty cool piece to add to your collection. Please see pictures.

Price: $995 (FIRM/no trades please). FFL dealer transfer at a location of my choice in the Boston Metrowest (we split the transfer fee).

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom