pre ban ak mags

Christ...Ive been here for like a year and I can find them for that cheap 10-13 price range. Are all of you that slow, you have no ability to find things out?

The internet is an amazing thing, perhaps you are all too old or incapable of navigating it correctly. Just looked at my last invoice, yup they came in at 11.99 a pop. Fck four seasons price, thats being a dick..(here come the capitalism, 4 season boner crew)

Now I know nothing about AR mags or anything. I only own AKs so maybe thats why I invest more time in them. But its baffling to see so many here saying PM me or I cant find them.

You say "Ive been here for like a year", where is "here"? Are you in MA? If so, not sure what part, but the one, or 2 out here in the Western part of the state that actually had a mag, or 2 wanted $30 a piece for them. I have found some awesome prices online, but ALL have specific language stating they would not ship to MA, NY, NJ, etc. If you found a place that sells them for $12 a piece AND ships to MA please pm me!

I'm all for capitalism, but sometimes i see alot of rip offs.
At north shore firearms they are selling HK g3 mags for $30, and on the internet you can find them for less then $4 each.

You say "Ive been here for like a year", where is "here"? Are you in MA? If so, not sure what part, but the one, or 2 out here in the Western part of the state that actually had a mag, or 2 wanted $30 a piece for them. I have found some awesome prices online, but ALL have specific language stating they would not ship to MA, NY, NJ, etc. If you found a place that sells them for $12 a piece AND ships to MA please pm me!

You don't know anyone in another state?

I'll let you in on another trick. But it only works if you find a vendor who ships via USPS. Most will, if you request it. Once you have the CC at your ma's house in NH/CT/RI/ME go order some mags from a vendor and have them shipped to ma's. But prior to doing that, go on usps.com and set up a change of address. So that anything that is shipped to you at ma's address, gets forwarded to you in MA. The forward will have to be renewed every 6 months.

This advice is all on the assumption that what you are trying to ship to MA is legal to have in MA. The goal is to circumvent a vendor's policy, not the law.

Last edited:
$20 is still too expensive. During Labor Day / Memorial Day / 4th of July, several vendors hold sales for what is essentially 10-20 mags for $100 or $200 respectively. $10 a pop.

I only buy if I see them at this price + shipping. Most of mine have been bought at less than that. If I am paying more for an AK mag, it is going to be rare and/or collectible or strange like a Tula plum mag for a Tula Krink build. Something like that. If you are paying the god forsaken $40 FS special, you need to re-evaluate your life and start paying me money to find you magazines because your brain does not function.

You don't reveal sources of people who sell you magazines. Are there vendors that will ship them to you in MA? Assume that this answer is no. Because it's largely correct. Do they sell to buyers in NH? Yes.

If you weren't lazy, or helpless, or both, you could go onto forum classifieds and buy them from people.

Well no shit, sherlock. I didn't say NES classifieds- people here jerk each other around harder than me tugging on my schwartz. Go on theakfiles or theakforum. Yes, you are correct in that they aren't NES members. But guess what? NES members are just as shitty as other forum members- just because they pay to be green does not make them infallible as human beings. Other people pay to be on other gun forums, too. And they are people, just like NES members. But unlike NES members, they tend to sell things at reasonable sane prices.

The reason why I have so many magazines and so much money in my bank account is the direct result that I don't automatically throw money at Carl for cheap bullshit because he's a nice guy and has a neat shop. It's because I look for deals, find them, and then inquire the seller whether they are interested in selling magazines to a properly licensed MA resident. Is there legal ramifications for this? No. Can they be at risk of AG trouble? Probably. But if you go through the right steps and are cautious, you can mitigate all of this risk and do a transaction just fine. Knowing out of state people is helpful, as well.

One forum moderator sold me a few dozen mags because he wanted to help stick it to MA retaredness.

But if this all is too hard, just go to the gun shop and buy a mag for $40. Just buy 1/4 the amount that you would have otherwise. It's not a bad thing, really.

Nice attitude!

Back
Top Bottom