SOLD Pre-Ban Colt AR-15 Sporter Match HBAR 5.56

ADRPatriot79

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Description : Pre-Ban (pre-1994) Colt AR-15 Sporter Match HBAR 5.56 1/7 twist w/ Hogue collapsible stock and Magpul grip. I purchased this from an FFL in MA and have not fired it.

Accessories : The original grip, stock, and buffer spring will be included at no extra cost.
I also have the following accessories at an additional cost:
(4) pre-ban 30 round magazines - $20 each (if you buy all 4 I'll include the pouch in the photo)
(3) 10 round magazines - $10
New AR-15 enhanced armorer's wrench - $15
New Unfired Davidson Defense "Glaucous" AR-15 Upper Receiver 16" 5.56 Nitride 1-8T Barrel 15" M-Lok Handguard w/ flip up sites - $275

Selling Terms : I would prefer a face-to-face transaction; whether private party or FFL transfer. Cash is also preferred. I'd rather not ship the rifle, but if shipping to an FFL, a cleared check is the only payment method. I do not do any of the app payments (Cashapp, etc.).

Price : Rifle is sold....will create new listing for accessories

Contact Information:
Please PM me on NEShooters

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom