WTS Pre-Ban Colt SP1 AR-15 $2,200

For sale:
Colt AR-15 Pre-ban
Ser. SP 1xxxxx
Price: $2,200*

*$1,800 for just the lower without stock.

More pictures are available upon request.

2021-06-30 18.13.10.jpg

2021-06-30 18.18.05.jpg

Made before 1994 so it is legal to transfer back into Communist States (like MA).

Includes ones pre-ban 30rd magazine.

The Colt upper is a 20" barrel. Pre-ban configuration with bayonet lug and flash hider. Has fixed carryhandle top and smoothside. Furniture is A2 handguard.

The Colt lower has no sear block. Furniture is A2 pistol grip, and fixed rifle stock with storage compartment.

I'm willing to ship to an FFL in your area. Can be seen in the Belmont, NH area before purchase.

Thanks for looking.

*Prices are Cash, Bank Check (not personal), USPS Postal Check, or FF Paypal. And do not include any transfer fee, shipping fee, weird State taxes, or any other fee, tax or fines which will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom