Pre-Ban Firearms

Question about our MA Gun Laws. I have a MA Type A, Large Capacity License to Carry (LTC). MA restricted to a 10-round magazine. MA also has a list of firearms with larger (than 10 round) capacities as well as a list of approved firearms that changes frequently. I have a legal, purchased years ago from MA Dealer, ‘Pre Ban’ Browning High Power 9MM with 13 round magazines. Looking for thoughts out there. I have read the MA laws ‘hundreds’ of times. Can one carry this firearm and (13 round) high capacity magazines, in MA? Thoughts?

Last edited:
200w.gif

Have a question about our many interpretations of MA Concealed Carry Gun Laws. I have a MA Type A, Large Capacity License to Carry (LTC). As many of you may know we here in MA are restricted to a 10-round magazine. MA also has a list of firearms with larger (than 10 round) capacities as well as a list of approved firearms that changes frequently. I have a legal, large capacity, ‘Pre Ban’ Browning High Power 9MM with 13 round magazines. Looking for thoughts out there. I have read the MA laws ‘hundreds’ of times. I believe that I am quite familiar and well versed. It’s up to interpretation: Can I carry this firearm and (13 round) high capacity magazines, in MA? Remember the firearm is Pre-Ban. Thoughts? Thanks
giphy.gif

The real question is … if you are pulled over in MA… do you immediately, without prompt …

A. Declare you are carrying a firearm
B. Declare you are carrying magazines that go to 11+

The real question is … if you are pulled over in MA… do you immediately, without prompt …

A. Declare you are carrying a firearm
B. Declare you are carrying magazines that go to 11+
C. Pull it out, assert dominance. In a loud clear voice repeat, “I don’t answer questions.”

Back
Top Bottom